Chapter 63

63
Nandini shockingly blinked her eyes, "What???" She could not trust raghav's words.

Until last night he was with her then how can he be caught. This sounded weirdly unbelievable. Nandu exhaled the breath she had held in her lungs as tears flashed in her eyes.

"Yes nandini, I am sorry but that's the truth. It is unbelievable but hundred percent true. Last night after he left you, he went back to earth and got himself caught- for your safety!" The end of the statement took away her breaths.

For her safety? That can't be true. She felt safer in his presence than in his absence. His leave only broke all her hopes and left her to cry at her wretched up life. Nandini fell on the ground looking across her absent mindedly. She shedded few tears before looking baci at Raghav who was standing in his spot, staring at her cry.

"You call it for my safety, really!" it was more of a sarcastic comment than a shocking exclamation. "After bringing me here, in a different dimension Manik got himself arrested just because of my safety. Hhuh, why don't you tell me honestly that this all your game. Just a fucking game to win over the wolves. To get the powers and best the others. You all just want my body." Nandini shrieked louder on her lungs.

She watched raghav's eye change again, this time expressing amusement. He would have not imagined seeing her accuse them, but anyways he took her allegations. This was indeed a game, but a deathly game where that were trying to save her rather than pushing her in the hands of death.

But wasn't she correct on her part?

Firstly the wolves took her away to a secluded place saying that it was for her safety. They claimed to save her from the vampires. In the name of safety they kept her in a room that had no normal sized windows except for a small window.

She was kept under tight security in a room that would be locked outside hence caging her within. And now the vampires, they were claiming to save her after bringing to a dimension other than earth. Their claim said they were protecting her from the wolves. Both the enemies did the same thing to her. And more or less it just looked that they wanted her, wanted her destiny. Nothing more, nothing less.

"Nandini,"

"Dare you take my name, no. Just no." She cut him and got up on her legs. Nandu wiped her tears and faced him, "I don't need your help anymore. I will protect myself on my own. I don't want a blood sucking creature like you to help me not a barking animal like that alpha." Raghav smiled hearing her curse both the strong beasts with no tinge of fear.

He was busy appreciating her guts until he watched her collect a dagger from under her pillow and tug it behind her back, under he jeans. Nandu took her steps toward the door to leave but raghav' quickly stood on the door hence blocking her way.

"Let me go raghav. Just let me go." she angrily huffed. "I am done with your shit! I don't need anyone's help. I can take care of myself. Just get side." nandu shouted loudly.

She shivered in anger but Raghav did not budge at all.

"Move aside, you animal. Just moveee!" this time nandu raised her hands to push them against his chest.
And to her surprise, Raghav flew in the mud air before falling on the ground far away from the door. "Huh!!!" She shockingly gasped.

Nandu raised her hands looking at them. She looked at Raghav who quickly pulled himself up from the ground. He was as shocked as her. However he maintained his facial features very soon, and a dark mysterious smile crept on his lips, "What was.. I... How could I do it?" With a small tear trickling down her eyes, nandu asked.

To which Raghav held both her wrist and brought them near her chin while saying, " That's great! Your are generating power nandini. Your dark destiny is rising to life."

"What does that mean?" She fearfully asked.

Raghav let go of her wrists and smiled more mysteriously this time, such that nandu was left aghast. And when he stated further, her breaths skipped, "That means, you are ready to face the dark night."

Tbc...

Precap: Nandu exploring blue flames power!

😈😈😈
Expected that??? She's going to impress us more. Just wait and watch. It's time to show woman empowerment 😘
Do votes and comments.
Target for next chapter: 105 votes.