Chapter 59

(Hi, hope you missed the book. Here's the next chapter and this I promise it'll be updated regularly if then you can mute me😂 I will do my best and update everyday. All you need to do is #vote #comment #follow and give me alllllllllllllllllll of your support. Btw are you catching up with the Ky3 on MTV? Though I'm not... Just felt like asking you lol.)

Okay... I won't bore you no more... Enjoy and don't forget to follow the tags I put up above❤️❤️❤️ #vote #comment #follow

*********

Roaring dangerously overhead the sky poured recklessly. Lightning spread across the clouds with loud rumbling as the harsh strong winds flew over. The road ran empty ahead while the thudding footsteps on the concrete road splashed the water.

There were two features running on the road recklessly that was surround with trees and bushes on both the sides. "Run faster if you don't want to get caught. I helped you run away... But I won't stay by your side any more so be quick you pathetic creature..." one of the two spoke between the run.

It offended the other one and a loud thrilling snarl came out, "Now if you don't stop your fucking taunting, I will be me killing you here harshad...."

"Oh really, a stupid wolf like you who lusts my step brother Manik is saying that! Show this attitude to somebody else, Mukti. I am not your brother or boyfriend to take that shit of yours!" it was harshad that uttered that between a sarcastic chuckle.

Yeah it was the who ran away from the rehabilitation centre few hours ago and swam for hours to get into the city again from that intolarable island that served as a so called rehabilitation centre.

For the world, they were enemies since they either belong to the vampire kind and werewolf kind however, in order to flee off from the torturing centre, they both partnered up and skillfully managed to run away after killing or fooling the guards in the rehab centre. They combined the evil powers of a werewolf and a vampire and successfully hit their target of freeing themselves from that jail like place where their families have sent them in!

And for now, they were fighting like the enemies that they were by taunting and calling each other with names. They were completely drenched and emitted the vibes as that of a dangerous entity as their eyes glared each other in utmost aggression. It was written on their face they would kill each other any time.

"I am not saying a word to you because you helped me run away or else I would have gladly killed you right you and now, you blood sucking monster." Mukti pushed harshad backwards.

They were carelessly fighting with each other by standing in the middle of the road. They did not even fear that the guards and keepers from the rehab were behind them. It looked as if they completely forgot about it or should we say... They ignored that fact totally.

Any ways, harshad heavily breathed in and out. His eyes darkening with anger. Though the road and the atmosphere was completely dark under the heavily pouring night but the two of them can see each other's eyes and other facial features without any issue since they can see in the dark because of their abilities!

"YOU!!!" Harshad let out a growl raising his fisted fingers in the air.

His mouth twisted in exasperation whereas Mukti took her attacking position. They were about to attack one other nevertheless loud noise of the throbbing foot steps that were nearing them hit their ears. Mukti and harshad stared each other while the lightning rumbled in the sky overhead.

The two of quickly changed their positions and set their legs on running the fastest race competing with each other without the intention of winning. "Let's save our lives first. We fan continue our ancestral enmity some other day..." Smiling in agreement Mukti nodded her head over harshad's words.

"I totally agree... Let's save our lives first which is more important at the moment. Our fights can continue later." She stated as she matched her speed with harshad running rapidly under the dark rainy night.

Finally, the evil was free indicating the arrival of the dark night!

Tbc...

Another chapter on the way😈❤️😍
(what do you wish to to see?)

New book alert!!!

Read CEO'S OBSESSION while you're waiting. New chapters to be updated in sometime.