chapter 9

Nandini's pov...

When I woke up, I woke up in an empty space surrounded by bushes and long grasses. " Ouchhhh ".... My skin cramped when I got up from the ground slowly, the sharp edges of the grasses have given me cuts that even it was bleeding too. I lastly remember that we fell asleep kissing and cuddling each other.

We????

Where is manik? I clearly remember he was lying exactly besides me while covering me with his shirt. I glanced here and there to his even glimpse but the place was totally lost and empty. It didn't look like this in the night. It was more like a place surrounded by massive trees but now... It is only just a land of long grasses and whits.

" Manik "... I decided to search for him for it is impossible for me to escape from here alone. I am damn sure I have seen a wolf last night... And I'm really not going to become his dinner here. " Manik... Hey where are you? ".... As I headed further inside the silent forest my eyes were left wideeeeeeee open...... " Manik "

My eyes has teared up as I quickly hid behind a tree. He was there hanging upside down on the very old and huge Ultra-rare albino redwood tree, his hands were crossed against his chest precisely like a bat, his eyes were shut and skin... His skin has turned as whitest as snow that for a second it felt like he was painted. I began to tremble when the realisation dawn upon me that he was now wearing a black suit when I literally recall it was dark brown last night.

My eyes eventually turned curious looking at the tree he was hanging on which completely lacked the green pigment chlorophyll, which I suppose they need to live (by photosynthesizing nutrients from light). The tree often   seemed like vampires tree. It was was pale (everwhite instead of evergreen), and the other trees which were near it were all turned into black and lifeless. It seemed like the Ultra-rare albino redwood tree has sucked away all of their blood like a vampire does.

I found it to be better to run away now before he wakes up, I really didn't want to be spotted by him. As I took a step backwards.... The dried leaves on the ground crushed under my feet causing a loud crushing sound that got him up. My breaths hitched as his eyes shot open and hands opened in a swift as he spotted me there.

I didn't know what to do... My palms sweated and eyes blured when I realised he was walking towards me. " I.... I... ".... There was no courage in me to utter a word to him. The way he walked in a lion manner made me feel sick.

" Hey it's alright. I assure you it's safe. Don't fear nandini it's me only. See I'll... I'll make everything normal again. Just just calm down ".... He said while raising his hands near his chest trying to calm me down however....

Instead of putting him away I screamed loudly not knowing how to get this things digested. " Helpppppppppppp...... Somebody Helpppppppppppp. ".... The man whom have I given away first kiss and had let him touch me intimately was no longer a human. He was cooing like an animal.

" Shhhh calm down... There's nothing to fear okay... It's me manik. ".... He hissed like a bat an he said those words to me.

" Helppppppp.... Plzzzzz help meeeeeeee... Eeee "... Finally my eyes gave away streaming rapidly. I didn't wanted to see his face... I didn't want to be under his gaze. He's... He's nasty.

I don't know what suddenly engulfed in me that I reached for a sharp stone and threw it on his face while I took to my heels but... Before it could hit him he got it grinded under his fist turning the stone in powder giving me an angry look. I preferred to avoid him and continued to run away in a zigzag manner so that I can distract him that's when I realised I was raised up from the ground. " Pleaseeeee leave me.... Pleaseeeee ".... There was no other option left than begging for mercy when I saw him flying like a bat while holding me from my waist.
His longggg black feathers flapped so perfectly in air that I could even sense his muscles moving up down in sync along.

" Now if you'll shout again... Then trust me I'll eat you alive "..... There was no other voice echoing in my ears than his... It was heavy and dangerous sounding two times... Like there was other man speaking along.

His feathers vanished away as he carried me in his arms towards another Ultra-rare albino redwood tree. " Helppppppp Meeee ".... My eyes blured and heart hitched when he shut my mouth with his palm gazing me dangerously. That's when I noticed how pale and decayed it was... It was putrefying, the cracks and veins on his face was cramping making me feel gruesome. My eyes eventually heavied looking deep in his eyes. They were dark black, from the pupil to the iris and the sclera as well... It was dark all dark... Who was he???

" Please let me go... I... I will  not ------ ".... My tongue cramped up as my eyes noticed fangs appearing from his mouth. They grew bigger until they did not touch his lower lip, they dug in in the skin of his lip creating a tension between us.

" THIS SHOULD NEVER HAVE HAPPENED IF I HAVE NEVER KISSED YOU DURING MY SHEDDING TIME. MY SKIN IS DECAYING FASTER THAN BEFORE ONLY BECAUSE I INDULGED MY MYSELF IN THE LIPLOCK LOSING MY ENERGY THAT WAS MEANT ONLY FOR THE SKIN SHEDDING PROCESS. ".... I didn't understand what was he trying to say. His lips red dark lips quivered as he spoke. Skin shedding!!! Energy... It was scaring me. He was scaring me. " NOW THE ONLY WAY I CAN BECOME NORMAL IS.... THAT I WILL HAVE TO DRINK YOUR BLOOD "..... my eyes popped out as a deep pain rushed through my veins when he dug his fangs in my neck. I could feel the blood being sucked away as that area of my neck went numb.

" Huh "... My eyes closed to the danger when the blood slowly started declining from my body and eventually darkness prevailed before my pupils.
May be this was my end?????

Precap...

His pov.

To be continued....

Fuck I didn't know I'll write something soon stupefying like this. This is commendable, isn't this?

Anyways... Have you expected this? Naah. Neither did I. 😈
Perhaps we should ask the vampire what is he upto?

PlZz do vote and comment.