chapter 14

The car speeded up vigorously and....

*Crash*

It crashed with the tree with a boom sound. " Heyyyyyyyyyy "..... Nandini who was on the way to her apartment after the half day spent at school while instructing and warning Dhruv about everything, shouted loudly running towards the crashed car. " Heyy are you okay... Oh no!! ".... Her heart skipped seeing the guy in the driver seat drenched with his blood that was flowing from the forehead. His face was totally covered with blood that it was very difficult to see his face. " Somebody help!!! ".... She called for help while her hands carefully tried to let the door of the car. It was locked from within, even the windows of the car was cracked badly with peices falling down as she tried to touch it.

" Pleaseeeee help!! Aahh "... She screamed again a small piece of the glass pierced inside her finger making it bleed. " Huh "... Nandini looked up fro her finger inside of the window at the guy who was grasping badly.

May be he was trying to stand the smell of her blood!!!

She diverted her gaze from her hand to his face as he uncomfortably twitched in the seat under the seat belt as if grasping for breaths. " Hey you OK??  Heyy ".... She attempted to talk to him but he had already passed out. She anyhow managed to open the door and as soon as she left the seat belt loosen his body fell down like it was lifeless and deprived of strength. However before he could fall down she held him tight under her arms. Nandini dragged him away from the car as it was making noise and even the front was on fire with fierce flames getting visible and gas and smoke effusing out.

*boom*

A loud blast and the last of the car flew in the sky like football being kicked with strength and came back on the earth making dangerous sound. She felt herself to be lucky enough because they were now quite far from that sight.

People came running towards the place where the sound has come from and they found nandini with end unconscious guy in her embrace covered with blood which she was trying to stop using her cotton scarf. " Please help me to take this guy to the hospital. His car crashed and he... He fell unconscious at that time only ".... Two strong and body builder guys came forward to help them.

One bought his car and they together put his body inside cautiously while nandini sat in the back seat in order to provide him as much help as she can. " Don't worry young lady we'll be to the hospital in no time "... The one who was driving the car spoke looking at them through the mirror, nandini passed him a fading smile as she focused on his head wound and bleeding.

They helpers were dark and tall but bald, from their body they looked like either bouncers or guards for they were dressed in black uniforms neat and tidy. Their eyes were brown and dark blue and from nowhere they looked easy. " Get along.. Get along "..... They let her come out first as they managed to being his unconscious self out from the car. They strode together towards the stretcher and wheeled him in the direction of the OT.

Soon the doctors too came and had begun with his operation while the two guys looked after the formalities and also the fees. " Okay young lady we have to go to somewhere urgently. Our work is over now you'll have to look after him okay! ".... They spoke looking at each other with a nod.

" But... At least wait until the police comes! ".... She tried to convince them but they were too serious on their call to see her helplessness. Inspite of all the entreats made by her they walked away while she stood there.

Coming behind a wall they together saw her move to the OT and smiled victoriously while their eye colors changed to dark green. The next moment they held each others hands and... Vanished away from there before getting caught by anybody's glare.

Nandini was totally lost that she didn't even realised when the officer came. " Excuse me lady? "... She looked up and... Ohh! The officer smirked at her while removing his glares. " Ohhh miss Murthy! "... He sounded really surprised and happy to see her, she just dazingly stared his face without reacting. " Hey how come your here? "... He reached for her palm while his other hand slid down her waust pulling her close, nandini was really uncomfortable with this but the way he was gazing her it occurred like he knew her very well. Anyways, on understanding her confusion the officer said. " Nandini I'm Ned Orraham, you remember!! Just a day back I'd come to your school for a case. "... Nandini nodded her head in no while he rolled his eyes.

Is this girl joking!!! She literally got him masterbate twice that night by the only thought of her and here she's behaving as if she doesn't know him?

She detached herself from him. " Umm I  sorry but I really don't remember you officer "... She stated looking at him with a confident look, while he cursed her from within.

They turned together towards the OT door as it opened. The doctors came out removing their masks as they asked for the ones who have bought him. Nandini asked them about the guy who was inside while Ned surprisingly gazed her. Why is she always caught up in all these problems and not any other girl!

" He's alright now... Just minor scratches at body but the injury on the forehead is really deep. We doubt Miss... That... He might have lost his memory? "... That indeed came as a shock. Were the problems in her life less that she has to now look after the other. " However there are least chances for memory loss but then also we'll have to wait unless he doesn't his consciousness "

" thank you doctor! "... After thanking him, the doctors went away with Ned to provide him each and every information about how he was brought to the hospital and others... because he will get the rest from nandini.

It's not going good! Really not.

To be continued....

Who's that guy? How did everything happen?

Hope it's not going boring! Updates will be slow these days because I've got exams. 😫

Plzzz do vote and comment.