Chapter 46

It wasn't me who was paining her but my heart that felt cheated.

________________

" These plants here are very important. We make medicines, venom and many other options that are necessary to kill tye enemies"... I pretended to be Dhruv and spoke to her, she was seemingly satisfied with my answer.

But then with my special powers I saw her thinking about the medicines consequences, "Hmm, you can definitely say that. This green potion, here, in this bottle is obtained by mixing many herbs with wolfsbane essence, one drop can kill the whole of vampire army."... I spoke against vampires giving her some information about the affects of the potion that I held in my hand.

My nerves cooled down realizing that she was thinking about me. Nevertheless I was not thankful to her for being concerned for me, rather I was angry. Angry on her for not believing but Dhruv.
" Don't think about him nandini, he might be lying there in the forest wriggling in pain. No wolf is going to save him, and there is no vampire around to help either... In short, he's close to his death, just let him be."... My mind struck with an evil idea, I talked shit about myself and her expressions, they seemed to be very scary. She was worrying for me.

I felt good, at least I had the same effects on her like earlier, yet my aggression was the same. She was not supposed to treat me like that, was she! I was just trying to help her get out of this chaotic situation.

"Dhruv we should go and help him. He will die otherwise. I didn't mean to kill, i just wanted to save you from his fury. Let's just go and see him."... Hmm it was good to hear that she did that to save Dhruv from my fury. So she knows vampires are powerful than wolves. But then, it won't change the truth, she tried to kill me and that's all I know.

I curiously saw her striding near the door, her pace was fast but not more than mine, within a second she was under me pinned to the wall. "Dhruv!"... Every time she addressed me using his name, it fueled up my anger. I snuggled her neck rubbing my rough palms on her waist, though it was calming me down I was fighting thousand wars with my emotions.

Because it was not me as a person but Dhruv doing all this to her. She didn't know that it was me and still she was letting me touch her, why, because I was Dhruv in her eyes. My muscles tensed up to the thought that she was feeling the same when I would touch her.

How on earth can she have same effect of herself when two different guys touch her? Ohh how I not know all the women are bitch, sex addict, who love power and handsome guy. How could I just let that slip my mind, even that night she chose to come with me rather than that officer for i was beautiful. The more I think deeply on this topic the worse my situation becomes.

"Dhruv... Wh-what are are yo-u doing!"... I praised her acting, such a drama queen. Firstly it was seducing her but still she pretended to be nervous. Secondly, I know she won't mind sleeping with Dhruv yet her body language conveyed as though she was very much guilty of herself and wanted to help me.

Although i should feel bad of his touch but i dont why it seemed soo good and familiar.

"It's okay nandini, he's not good for you. He will kill you, stop thinking about him, hmmm.".... I whispered near her lips.

"But Dhruv, manik!"

"No buts and ifs nandini! Not now at least."... I placed a finger on her lips shutting her down. She was defending me but somewhere losing her mind for Dhruv. She again parted her lips to speak however I sealed her mouth with mine.

She was enjoying it, I hungrily bit her lips, scratched her waist pouring my annoyance on her. I know I should not feel this way for her, she's not mine. I don't have any right over her but still she could at least keep away from Dhruv after knowing so many things. I forgot that I was Dhruv, I forgot I should have been gentle to her as it was her first kiss with him but, I could not. Because it was our second kiss which unwantedly she suppose was her first one with Dhruv. I trusted her in the wall taking every control on her.

Letting her go of her lips i targeted her weak spot, "Manik!" I could not let my astonishment keep hidden for long. So she finally caught me! I continued to torture her body while she attempted to go away from my hold.

When accumulating all her courage she pushed me aside, I asked her, as Dhruv. "What's wrong!"... She silently examined me from head to toe then counterparts interrogating me,

"Umm, you are Dhruv, aren't you!"... I nodded in yes.

"Why! Can't you see my face? I don't think it's too dark to see each others face!"... I faked a chuckle intently gazing her face under the pouring sky overhead. "Nandini, I know he's haunting you, don't let him to. I'm there, I'm there to protect you."... I raised my hand to touch her but quickly, she moved away.

She getting on my nerves harder and harder. She let's Dhruv kiss her which he isn't but me, then she enjoys every fucking thing he does and when it goes further she suddenly stops taking my name. I had such effect on her than why did she even do it?

I wasn't getting good positive ideas except the ones where I should kill her and go away. Rather I was okay to wait for another two twenty five years for anther dark destiny to come to life than her. "You said this potion is very poisonous and dangerous, didn't you! One drop can kill the whole vampire army", she asked me.

Her pupils were turning dark, she was suspecting me more than necessarily. "Yes, I did. But, why are you ask-" and she threw the same potion in my direction leaving me all dumb and stupified!

I smirked turning into myself from dhruv's disguise. "Huh!"... Enjoying her condition I stopped the bottle of potion with the drops hanging in the mid air across my face. Thanks to Waltons star. It is one of his powers, he can freeze things, fire too.

"Manik!" she breathed heavily realizing, it was me. "Dhruv!!! Dhruv he is her-" i shut her mouth tight. I could see the fear of me in her eyes yet I could not understand why was it for? Why was she being so scared of me where a few moment ago she wanted to go and help me! My eye color changed according to my emotions, and gradually my big fangs appeared digging in my lower lip.

Her futile attempts of getting out of my hold was enough for me to lose my patience, I immediately let threw her on my shoulder and like thd speed of ray of light, I came down to the room. I vigorously threw her on the bed,
"Manik!!! Ma-nik."... She cried with teary eyes, while my own were busy examining her body.

She's seducing enough to fuel our (Dhruv and I) rage. Perhaps, now I know why he wants her, she could be a perfect mate!

I dug my teeth in her soft skin, she wriggled under me in pain. The years constantly slipped out of her pupils, she could not take the pain I was making her go through. Good that Dhruv decided to keep her in this room otherwise her loud screams would have attracted everyone. Thanks to the sound proof walls which were fixed to not let the noise of explosion from the experiments go out of the four walls.

I tore up her top, her black bra was clearly visible on her fair body. Her up and down going chest controlled by me, for a moment I let go of her lips anf stared the movement of her round curves. She stared me between her heavy breaths, I could sense her cheek and nose betting red, not because of the things I was doing to her but because of fear.

"Manik!" she called my name, I'm sure she wouldn't have thought of me ever trying to rape her. I don't plan on it so either, just that she insulted me she cheated me... She fucking ruined everything I did so far.

I pressed my palm in her breasts making her shut her eyes in fear, she clutched the bedsheet tight closing her eyes to suppress the pain, "You ruined everything! Ruined everything."... And I jumped on her again skipping her breaths. She gasped for air as I thrusted my tongue in her mouth gagging her. It wasn't me who was paining her but my heart that felt cheated.

Tbc...