Chapter 34

With the growing night, the silence grew intense and deeper

With the growing night, the silence grew intense and deeper. Harshad with his two brothers sat on the dining table in the late night playing with manik's identity star. "I got this finally, I can't express how eager was I to know his secrets, his sins and his weakness"... He grinned eyeing his star that shone brightly under his touch. The curtains on the huge balconies of the palace flew with rough strong wings flowing inside of the same.

There was greed, eagerness, negative motives in his eyes that screamed of his negativity. Unwin lifted his hand up to touch the star, "Now you will get all his secrets. And then, you will be the king with the girl's power.".... However, harshad gripped his wrist and pushed him in his seat recklessly. His head experienced a hard jerk that his lashes shut together in agony. Walton came to his rescue checking out for injuries, he threw a murderous glance over his eldest brother's face disgustingly.

He wasn't a brother, a monster precisely who respected nobody's feelings. "You are cheap, I wish you never become the king"... Walton growled seeming pestered. He gritted his teeth together watching harshad keep the star in his pocket and hop on the table clutching his neck in his steady hard hold. Walton wriggled in his hold hitting him in the forearm helplessly. He coughed loudly and incapacitatedly toiling to free himself.

Alas, harshad was way stronger than him. He was just a growing vampire who was in his developing stage wherein he was moulding himself with the atmosphere and getting to know about his powers. "I can see you getting nastier day by day. And I think I know where this is coming from, that Manik!"... There was jealousy and insecurity, harshad snarled with a dark grin digging his nail in his soft developing skin.
"When children become stubborn, control them before they go out of your hands".... No sooner did the sound of his word fade away than poor Walton was stabbed in his waist by his brother with a fork mercilessly.

" And This— is what I call punishment".... Dropping him down like a crumpled paper he just utilized to pour his vexation, harshad jumped out of the balcony leaving his little brothers in throbbing soreness.

There was nobody to look after them. The king and the queen out there couldn't get any smell of this happening. "Ahhh hhhh ghh".... The tears of blood streamed out of Walton's eyes. He held his wound together in his palm twisting and turning on the ground. Thunders growled out there in the sky increasing the cruelty of the scenario. The one who cared for them was nowhere and the ones who were supposed to care for them were least bothered.

__________

Manik's pov....

Stupid of me to do that. How could I just let him manipulate me? I didn't even think about nandini, she was standing there. Watching everything we did, shit? Now my secret was revealed to her, she won't talk to me anymore. She'll also understand everything and when she'll come to know I was luring her on my master's (king Vladimir) order, she will go mad and she will help the wolves.

No! I won't let that happen. The king will kill me.

Keeping in mind the threats I was given by the king, I ran faster than him to catch her. "Ahhhh"... She was screaming more loudly. Her voice resonated perilously in the forest hitting my ears with a sharp hurting noise.

"It's waste of time, go away. She will never take your help"... I pushed Dhruv away. He lost his balance falling down on the ground, I took this as a chance and increased my speed to go to her. My skin was turning cold, I was not sure whether she'd react wisely to me or not!

Shooing away the thoughts I increased my speed and neared the region where her voice came from. As soon as I reached the place, I gasped.......

.

To be continued....

What is the reason behind his gasp???? Any idea?

Do vote and comment.