Chapter 56

So the change in the cover, updation of a new chapter plus this makes it clear we are going to be quick enough to finish this so that we can check out the surprise we have in our stock for you.
The end of this chap will make you want for more... And more will come only when you'd vote and follow my insta authors profile @chantinglove138. Plzz don't forget to do so as it'll motivate me and I'd get more energy to write more chapters.

____&&&&&&______

She disappeared just like the winds during a hurricane... They come with a suspense and go by creating more suspense and destruction. Dhruv's condition was something to see without a blink as he has transformed into a maniac destroying and breaking everything that came in his grip.

His eyes emitted lava, not tears. The red blood showed what was the effect of her leave on him. His fiercy growls and heavy breaths silenced everyone that they didn't even dare to breath themselves. Any fucking noise and they'd be dead, was how Dhruv projected himself.

"Yuvraj... I want her now. I just want her now... Do the fuck you can, combine the land with the sky or create havoc in the city i dont fucking care!!! I just want nandini here to me. Get her here." Yuvi swallowed his saliva forcefully nodding in yes.

He was given the task of finding a grain of sugar in a bowl of sand. When nandu could vanish from under the Alpha's grip than it was clear as crystal he was no one to find her as she had already conquered the alpha. He anyway left witha team of wolves soon after dhruv gave him a murderous glare. He very well smelled his thoughts though.

Minutes turned into hours and it was now a few hours before the sunrise. Time fled away like the grain of sand in the blow if a wind yet there was no progress in the Alpha's expressions or body posture. He stood the same across the window of his room naked with his gruesomely scratched chest on view to the people standing surrounding him.

"Dhruv!" After a lot of failed attempts alia finally took the step and came forward toward him. Her fingers shiveringly rested on his shoulder as she tried to calm him down. "We... We will find her don't worry. We will get her." She spoke summoning her courage that doomed seeing his deadly glares.

She was grateful and lucky that she was his mate otherwise his tough looks told how much he desired to twist the neck of every other wolf present around him! It was their carelessness that provided her a chance to elope or else Dhruv had done it so well.

He though looked at alias face but the glaring pupils conveyed his inner turmoil. Dhruv grinded us teeth in such a way that the noise of it gave others a spine chilling feel. "You don't get it alia... I ruined my precious time by spying her, staying by her side, by giving her false sense of my positive personality and the feel that I was the correct option she could rely on during this phase." he dangerously pulled alia together, the pull was so abrupt that the kind of moan than escaped her mouth sounded sexy. "How would you you feel if I use you for the who good time and then suddenly announce you can't be my luna! Sounds annoying right, feels like someone sucked your soul! I feel exactly the same right now. Just a week is left for the dark night and the fucking destiny is gone from my grip. She's fucking gone." Dhruv screamed on her mouth before he aggressively hit the wall next to them.

The wall collapsed leaving alia shocked and surprised that her fingers curled around his next in utter anxiety. "Dhruv... I am scared. Plzzz don't do it. Plzz." Her eyes tore up witnessing such an act before her.

Her body was sore, she didn't get any chance to get over if the weariness she fell into after their heavy make out. They hardly had shut they'd eyes when the knocks appeared on the door and such a bad news befallen on them suddenly.

"Shh I'm sorry. I'm sorry." he immediately engulfed her in his arms consoling her sobs down after the realization hit him regarding her soreness. Whatsoever, that definitely did not mean he was done with nandu and her clever escape. "Nitin... Take everyone from here... Means everyone and search her in the opposite direction. I want her by the morning. And also if you can, go and have a look in the vampire's castle... I wanna know how is manik's condition as he can be the reason behind nandini s escape."

"Sure alpha." Bowing down politely with dark eyes Nitin showed his courtesy before he dashed out of the cabinet with all the wolves left in search of her.

**********

"Run nandini run... Don't let your legs fall weak. We need to get you out of this place soonest as possible. Run faster nandini" Huffing and falling, stumbling and tripping in the woods through the run for life Walton held nandu's wrist running by her side.

His exhausted eyes looked through the darkness of the night running between the trees toward the highway that led to the city. "Where are you taking me? Who are you." Having no idea what was happening nandu asked.

Her life has been a game, a sarcastic game that never came to end. It kept going on and on until now. She was furious on her own self for having born with a fate that was a curse... A living curse which dragged her deeper in the muddy hole of problems.

And the ironical part was... She was betrayed by everyone she trusted. Be it Manik or the alpha Dhruv... Everyone wanted her for a reason. She felt like killing herself or just going far away from thek rather than killing. Her life was good until these guys came. She just wanted to elope.

But sadly she didn't have the option to choose for herself as life was playing with her at its best. She was made fun of by her own life. Why? Only it knew.

"Who am I or why am I helping us not important. What important is... that you have get of their clutch now nandini. We have to get away from here, they are coming. Just remember, you are alive because someone sacrificed himself to save you... So you have to stay safe." His words slowed down her run, her ears refused to register the true meaning of his words as everything now was making sense. "Come on nandini, why did you stop? We need to keep running." Walton surprisingly stared her as she stopped abruptly.

However that was not what nandini wanted to hear. "You're sent by Manik, ain't I right?" she asked removing his grip from her wrist while a sense of danger engulfed her body.

"Hey, calm down. Okay you are correct, I am sent by manik but plz try to understand i not going to hurt you. I came here to save you. PLZ let's continue the run or else they'll get you back!" Kinda requesting Walton took a step toward her while she only moved backwards.

He can see the dread in her eye sockets. Her quivering lips and erected hairs on her skin told her misery nevertheless, this was not how Walton assumed things to turn up. "So that means you won't listen, will you?" there was aj undefined risk combined in his voice. Having folded his hands Walton concentrated on the rippling of the land... The wolves were nearing. He bit his lip with a disappointed snarl before asserting, "You were right manik, she's not an easy nut... Handle her your way" The branches of the tree behind her back shook severely such that a whole lot of leaves shred down on the ground indicating someone's presence up there.

Nandini quickly distanced herself from the tree staring at it closely until her eyes locked with a pair of dark Obsidian kinda red pupils those were gazing back at her dangerously and she whispered. "Manik!"

Tbc....