Chapter 36

Some scenes are heck disturbing to take in I agree, but you can very well trust your writer😉
You know me, don't you.

Okay, enjoy the chapter and don't just fume and throw daggers at me. Surely, you know I write things for a good reason.

Enjoy and must hit the vote button please. And dare you don't comment😠

Manan Manan Manan.... Sing along while you read.😂

________________

The darkness was still prevailing the atmos despite of the time that Was 6.16 am in the morning. The night was seemingly longer, because of the winters going on. There were no creatures visible in the region as nandu walked through the obstacles coming in her way courageously. "Nandini the children are still in their camp sleeping, don't disturb their sleep it's still dark. Don't break their dreams please!"..... Dhruv followed her, sadly she didn't seem in the mood to take his nonsense.

In fact she was in no mood to trust him at all. The night has been a curse in her life. Her hands were still trembling, she hated to be around him, he was scaring the shit of her. Why won't she, she was living with an animal after all! She has been living with an animal who has sharp claws, edgy sharp pointed teeth, and obviously the extra ordinary powers of listening to anything, be it her speeded up heartbeats in fear.

And above all, she just hated herself for trusting him. Trusting a person who doesn't have a heart. He's was a shame in namelf human. Ahh, sorry, correction— a wolf. He was not even a human. "I know you are scared, your heart says it all. I can hear it beating faster nandini!"... She stopped, her legs fell weak at his words and condition worsened when she sensed him hesitantly holding her wrist in his clutch whilst slowly walking further towards her.
Dhruv was making her feel different, yeah they have held each others hands many times before as well but this hold was different. Whole lot different and hard to comprehend it in words.

After Standing close by her side behind her back such that his chest touched the back of her slightly, Dhruv let out a breath near her neck tingling her skin. She closed her eyes at the feeling that was totally alien to her. She felt like pushing away, the closeness was giving her tingling sensations, she hated to admit it was soothing. It sent her in some other world which she has never felt before. Not even with manik.
Nandu after a moment placed her heads on his chest still having her eyes closed, they stood together in that position listening to each other's heart beats. The time flew by so rapidly that they forgot to notice the grieing sun in their front.

The sun has started to appear amidst the clouds, the darkness that was there has begun to fade away and the new buds of lights illuminated the area. There were low noise of new birdies chirping around while the leaves on ever tree was clearly visible under the sheet of snow. Having the clear ground on the dark forest so far made nandu to forget they were actually there at the camp during the winter season. The night spend was definitely longer in the winter month yet it seemed like it remained only for few minutes, to nandu. At least now, together with him in that position.

"I know you are concerned about the kids but trust me they are safe, the guides— they are none other than wolves."... Her eyes shot open at the statement. Nandu looked around and realized where she has been all this while and very quickly pulled away distancing herself from him. Was this guy kidding around? Was there this sentence 'Nandini murthy is foolish!' written on her face, that everybody around just fooled her and she lett them to! "Hey, hey nandini dont panic, they are all here to protect the kids. In fact, they were in danger therein the school and that's why I decided to go being them here in our area, the forest belongs to us, it's our property."... He informed taking a step further that only made her go backwards.