Chapter 54

Third person's pov...

"Shoot!" Dhruv sat near the bed supporting his back against its body.

The dinner was done and the plates were taken away. He reasoned that there were some wolves in his soldier's team who wanted to see the girl as they heard she was very beautiful and he can't risk her. He knows it well vampires can transform into anyone and intrude. He didn't want to take any chance and so chose his best soldier apart from his other trusted people to bring the food here.

When he said about the transformation nandu bit her lips reminiscing that night a month ago when manik came in her room taking Dhruv's place. She decided to not speak it as it would only make him angry yet she somewhere took it lightly because it wasn't aby normal human's job to free her from his grip and bring her out of the psck house!

"First of all tell me why are they all standing outside this Cabin? I doubt it's not for me alone!" Her legs were crossed while she held them near her chest by locking her fingers around the knees.She rocked back and forth intriguing him with her craziness.

Dhruv sighed giving a glance to the room around. It was cleaned and the dirty sheet that was provided to spread on the bed, she used it as a sweeper near the washroom's door. "You are right it's not alone for your safety but to ensure you are not harmed by anything else. Also, Mukti is sent to Aarey Island for rehabilitation and there was once her notorious friend bhagyesh who spoiled her- is doubted to be loitering around. He was in the pack but I threw him out for breaking some rules and going against the limits of disputes with vampires. He was creating unnecessary problems for us. "

Okay so basically it was good. Mukti was sent to rehab centre on some island but there was her friend who seemed to have replaced her as a threat who not only was removed from the pack but also had been a reason behind some great fight between them and the vampires!

The mention of vampires directly took her to the thoughts of him- the vampire prince who was supposed to be doing all this what Dhruv was doing but not to save her and destroy her. It's been a month and really after that night she never saw him in real.

Yeah she did see him in her dreams doing that things with him on the bed however in the morning she would only find herself alone in the bed wet with him in her mind. She even wished to meet him. He was a heck of guy she fell for before Dhruv and wondered unwanted scenes happening between her and him.

Nandini stretched out her hand to get the water bottle. It was kept in the middle of her and Dhruv on a spot that was equally away for them. As she tried to get it Dhruv pulled his hand out too to help her and in the manner their fingers brushed. Again she felt the same butterflies in her stomach that came the first time she saw him.
Was it necessary for him to be do handsome!

"Uhh, I want to-" Nandu kind of frightened to ask him any question regarding manik as it would be only make him angry. Dhruv was trying to protect her here and she was asking about the guy whose only and only motive was to attack on her. "I want to know about manik!" she finally asked it away.

He tugged on the hem of his shirt nodding in yes. He promised to answer her questions and he somewhere knew it beforehand, her questions will include the ones mentioning him. "I know he is your enemy and you hate him. It's obvious. You are an alpha wolf and he is a vampire prince I can understand there must be some jealousy other way around between you two but I am sure you can tell me about him. It was the end of last most when I saw him and till today, he has only been in my thoughts. Where could he be I reckon! He would be having the idea that I am with you then why dudnt he come behind me like you! "

It was though frustrating as she was comparing HIM- THE ALPHA with a mere blood sucking creature still Dhruv maintained his calm. "You are right, we keep every information about our enemies and I can even tell you that vampire must be thinking their asses off to come up with an idea to take you away from here, from my protection." he stretching his body tiringly n

She patiently heard nodding amusingly. Can't they just live peacefully and let other live peacefully. Why poking their noses in each other's business!

"To answer your question, Manik is punished Nandini. He was ordered to woo you... Keep an eye you and see to ut that you are unharmed until the dark night but as you see I made you stay with me and anyway you escaped obviously with his help I know that however, I got to know after that when manik was told to again spy you- he refused. And king Vladimir sentenced him with severe punishment" She blinked her eyes at the ample of information served to her.

She can only remember his words said by him that night. He had made it clear that he will not meet her ever again in the coming future and he kept his word. Nandu lowered her head rewinding whatever he said after her question on manik.

So he was punished too.

And it worsened her emotional stability. She didn't feel good listening to that information. She have read those books where the punishments were as gruesome as anything like taking off the eyeballs of the Rule breaker. Hammer dozens of nails in his body and rub salt on his wounds.
Make him drink garlic juice and wrap around a shawl of silver threading to suck out every inch of their cells.

She can only wish to not hear that. "So where is he now Dhruv! And what kind of punishment!" He very well read her mind, somewhere he restricted him to as she was coming into her power with the coming soon dark night yet he managed to understand most of her thoughts.

"See nandini punishments can be anything. They are lenient as well as damn woeful. Some punishments kill you on the spot while some kill you very slowly." He was only fretting her to death.

Her question was simple and if he'd drawn its meaning out then he'd know she was just asking about the punishment he was rewarded with but no, this bastard alpha was bent on killing her patience. "See the stay in dark forest was one punishment for manik... You remember it right. During our camp! Some are like that and some are even filthier. But when I was told, it stated that he was tortured in the underground cells of the vampire castle with various torturing weapons but left alive. They didn't want him to die before the dark night, they still have hopes that at the end, he agree and claim the powers through you." by the he finished that, her heart was rapidly beating inside her chest.

So the books she reas were not wrong! It somewhere or the other way gave the correct information regarding the tortures and punishments. "some Weeks ago my keepers saw manik in the city on the night near a cafeteria which is basically a vampire's cafeteria among humans. They spotted some fresh cut marks on his neck on the throat and a few days later to that, they saw him in the same place but in different clothing which kind of see through shirt soaked in blood and even his one shoulder seemed a bit hanging as if it was broken. Maybe he was tortured in the cafeteria only!" It was enough to listen.

Nandini ran in the washroom holding her vomit midst her tears. She puked out whatever she ate and splashed some water on her face. It's been better if she never heard that! Her eyes burned tears rewinding his sentence again and again. After taking her time she came out and sat with him on floor again but this time talking about random stuff.

Nandini fell asleep during talk that she slept on the floor while kept narrating to her some funny stories of his kingdom. Dhruv lightly picked her up and placed her on the bed that was nicely covered with a pleasing coloured sheet and a fluffy soft pillow replacing the firmer one.

After covering her with the quilt as he came out of the room, the neutral looks of his face vanished. "Guard the door and notice her movements. She is changing slowly. Her powers are coming out" Dhruv finger combed his hairs looking at the mirror on his side with a smirk. "This time the fate will be ours. We will win and rule the entire world! She is mine this time!" Saying that, Dhruv turned to see in his front at alia who erected her back signalling him to come close!

She immediately picked her up in arms and disappeared down rhe stairs going to their respective room.

It's going to be a win win night tonight!

Tbc....

Hope now you're cleared it's not a Dhruv and nandini story😩
It takes time to resolve confusions and come to the point.

More updates coming tomorrow.
I want to finish this books and come up with a 🙈🙈🙈 kind of book to satisfy your reading desires. Lol.

Do votes and comments. Please don't unfollow in frustration. I know I pissed you off but no more.

Thanks for reading.