Chapter 29

The beginning of the war!

__________________

The time was running slowly and hardly much was left with dhruv and his pack to prepare for the war. Yes, you got it right A WAR, keeping in mind the event where nandini, the dark destiny of hers was starting to show its effect dhruv could not think of anything.

"Alpha, nandini is looking for you.".... Nitin spoke from behind of him. Dhruv looked at him and nodded in yes asking him to go while he followed him too.

When dhruv got into their house where she was taken to after seeing her behave irrationally he witnessed her sitting in the bed of his room looking nervous and shy. "Hey"... Dhruv smiled at her as he sat next to her on the right side.

After few minutes nandini sighed uncomfortably looking at her surrounding. Dhruv saw this and answered her question already. "You (pause) fainted nandini. So we bought you here in the house of the man who looks after this forest." Nandini gave him an understandable look not uttering a word.

While dhruv calmly noticed each and every movement of her. He raised his brie while gulping his saliva as he observed her twitch her neck in a demonic way very calmly yet perilously just like a vampire would do thus sending thousands of shivers round his back.

Dhruv did not know this will all commenced like this all of a sudden. "Ohh but dhruv, I.. I had a very bad nightmare. I felt like I.. I killed a squirrel and you know (pause) I.. I sucked off its blood and fainted. My fingers even smell that of blood."... Nandini attempted to make him understand the turmoil her heart and mind was going through.

It good that at least she was sounding hesitant otherwise dhruv had thought that as soon as she would open her mouth to speak she would demand for blood to quench her rising thirst for blood and to his astonishment it did not occur.

"Hmm it happens sometimes our mind shows us things we read on books"... They both craned their necks in the path of the door finding an aged old thin man stand there with a half eaten apple. "It's good to read books but it's harmful to let the thoughts play with your senses"... He forced smile towards them both coming in.

"Umm nandini this is Harlin de'Mello, the caretaker of this forest."... Nandini smiled back at him as dhruv made a small intro of the two. "BTW thanks so much for your hospitality Mr. De'mello now if you allow us than we'd like to take your leave"... Saying this dhruv got up followed by nandini. They both shook hands with the old man and took their leave going towards theur camping side.

On their way neither dhruv said anything nor nandini. And at the instant Dhruv connected with the old man Harlin through his link and informed him. 'Mr. De'mello plzzz do me a favor. As the night approaches come to the camping side asking us to leave by the next day. I don't think it's good for the children to stay here when we know nandini is going to change soon'

Yes, Harlin De'mello himself is a wolf of dhruv's pack.

To which the old man replied through the link. 'I was just going to ask you for the same alpha. But isn't it wrong at this time, I mean nandini is changing and if they leave now we'll lose track of nandini' s action and it will become difficult to keep an eye on her! '

' You don't have to worry about it Mr. De'mello! I know what has to be done next. You just do as I have told you earlier ' Dhruv said completing their conversation.

"Teacher!!!"... All the children came running to nandini hugging her legs. Nandu sat down to match their levels and caressed the cheeks of the children as they added further. "We missed you ma'am. We thought you left us here alone"... They sounded annoyed.

Yeah it happens when you have a sweet teacher like nandini murthy. "But I suspected that these guys were upto something dangerous. Two of them went missing along with your leave ma'am. I thought they kidnapped you!"... Dhruv stared at the naughty Clifford who did not leave any way to shock him. His mouth was wide open while the other two who were missing ie Nitin and yuvy they glanced each other.

Nandini pinched playfully his nose while pulling him in her arms. " They didn't kidnap me. Actually, we'd gone to look they other of the forest since we're planning to take you together there for trekking"... Nandini said pecking his chubby cheek one by one lightly.

Soon the children were busy playing amongst themselves while the team of the guides made sure they were safe from all the bad. While dhruv left no side of nandini following her everywhere to keep an eye on her and luckily she hasn't shown any sign of danger yet.

******

If there dhruv was busy following nandini's action than here towards the other side manik was preparing himself to fight the worst. He was happy that she has remembered him and their last encounter but he also feared about her actions.

He was not sure whether she'd be able to keep herself in control. She was just a mere human as for now. Having a vampire's blood rushing Dien your veins is not simple at all. If it gives you strength and power for sometime than it also gives some disguise along. And the situation worsens when you have the blood of the vampire prince running into your veins.

'I need to keep a check on nandini. I don't want her to hurt the children.'

He thought sharpening the egde of the wooden dagger he's just made out of the pine tree's trunk. It's oblivious that to kill a wolf one has to stab his heart using a wooden weapon however, the process of killing gets rapid when the weapon is made of pine wood. It contains some of the essentials which is very useful to weaken a wolf.

'She might have shorn the sign of being infected with my blood. But I don't think the wolves will harm her unless she doesn't harm them. The sun will bury soon down in the earth, then only I'll go to see'hem.'

Manik chipped to himself looking at the darkening clouds.

To be continued...

Hello guys.

😩😩😩It's quite difficult to get back on track like previously with regular updates. The gap of three months is affecting my writing a lot yrr.

I have plenty of time but I just couldn't get mysekf ready to write. Isilye guys I need you all to nag and comment me again and again to post regularly. I think that's the only way I can give you regular updates.

I'm free like hell but couldn't focus on writing. 😪 Now that if you want regular updates Plzzzz 🙏🙏🙏 bombard my message board with messages or comment regularly otherwise I don't feel like you wabf to read my books anymore.

Anyways, I'll try to post regularly from tomorrow. Do votes and comments. And wake me up from my lazy slumber.

chantinglove138