!TEASER!

" Why would you want to help me? You are a wolf and I am a vampire. You know well if our superiors will come to know we have come here to meet they will kill us both "....

Sitting on the opposite chair in a cafe located in the area faraway from the main town harshad stated having no idea was he caller here by her, who was not only a wolf but also the sister of the Alpha.

" Yeah you are right, our senseless laws and the elders will kill us if they will come to know that we are meeting here despite of anybody's idea but it is necessary if not for our respective families but for us ".... Mukti, yes mukti who was sitting in the opposite chair eating the chunk of the girl who was hunted by harshad in the night replied in a call manner. " And trust me it's important for both of ours lives. "... She added confusing the dumb head harshad who could understand nothing.

" How can you be useful to me? And moreover why do you want me to help you ".... Mukti hissed in irritation as harshad said those words.

Uptil now she has heard people means... The other wolves from her pack say about the stupidity and brainless talks of the eldest prince who is going to become the neck king but today he ensured her how stupid in real he is.

" Uh harshad. Have you heard that phrase that enemies of the enemies are friends? "... She said with hope that this time he will reply in a sensible manner however it came out like usually as she has expected.

Harshad nodded his head in no making her hit her head.

" Okay now listen to me, day after tomorrow we have the dark night. You want nandini who have the Dark Destiny so that you can use her for acquiring the most wanted powers whereas I want manik who has the legal right on the girl having that kind of destiny. Now coming to the point, if we team up then you can have nandini and I can have manik, what do you think about it tell me ".... She said sending some idea inside his brain while forwarding her hand for a shake and their agreement.

However instead of shaking hands harshad scratched his head trying to register how will it help him. " But how will we do that? ".... He asked not getting anything.

Well this was what she wanted to ask him. " Simple we will create a scene between your and my family. Dhruv bhai likes nandini and he wants to make her his mate whereas manik gets frustrated whenever he sees Nandini with bhai. So all we need to do is light a fire of misunderstanding between them and everything will be done by them. And then only we'll kill BHAI then afterwards it will only be me and manik and you and that nandini ".... Mukti completed again raising her hand for a shake.

This time having no further doubts regarding her plan harshad too raised his hand for a shake and he said. " Beauty with brains, you are dangerous. You are even ready to kill your brother alpha for a vampire that's interesting. ".... Harshad commented sipping the blood from his cup.

While mukti laughed out loud saying. " I can do anything for manik. Even I can kill you for him "

And they highfived celebrating for their team which nobody can ever think about.

To be continued...

Upcoming chapters will consist of this track. 😈

Just a promotion you know for the coming story. And yeah let me tell you all that, this all will happen during the picnic time only.

Do vote and comment. And don't forget to FOLLOW ME. keeping in mind the response for this book I will only send the important and dark chapters to only the prole who are voting and have been following me. In short, a regular reader.