Chapter 21

Miles away but in the same place, a red Mercedes halted with the tyres screeching loudly in which manik, raghav and one his trusted vampire servant was there as a driver.

The wind howled and blew a bitter chill past the dying trees who were standing there covered with the chilling white snow; it danced with the leaves and dragged them away unwillingly from the autumn ground that was green and buds sprouting and growing.

The floor was damp and stagnant with the odour of decomposing wood yet UT smelled of coniferous trees, diamonds pierced the black sheet held up above and looked down with vengeance.

The forest seemed to never end; tall never ending coniferous shadowing the ground, ravens circling overhead, and deafening yet never heard screams echoing through the wind. Beady eyes hidden within the bramble scanned the area, oblivious that they were prey to this Forrest. The place where the rivalry between them and those wolves began.

A paranormal presence lurked in the essence of the devils grasp, shadowing each living organism with dire precision while the alleyway between the long lined up trees seemed to be welcoming it's prey whom it would swallow in a go.

Manik was just going to open the door and step out. " Manik "... When raghav called him looking through the rear view mirror. Manik looked at him while he waited to listen to whatever he wants to say.

" I have got the information that school children has come here for picnic. And dhruv is looking after them with the whole of his pack. And I hope you know the children are from the school where your key (nandini, here) works and she too have accompanied them "... He told to which manik nodded his head in yes understanding what he wants to tell him. Obviously about keeling in mind the safety of the children.

And how can he not know about nandini coming here. He has already gotten the news of her going on a trip with that dog but... Here manik was quite happy. Not only was he here with nandini but also that dog, Dhruv.

However he did not know about the danger that was hovering over his mind. Somebody from the dark forest from behind the trees was staring at his car perilously. Who could it be???

" Hmm I know and I will keep it in mind. The fight is between him and me I will not try to create any sort of tension here. "... Manik said in a promising tone, raghav patted his back while manik opened the door coming out of it.

He took off his little wooden trunk that contained his necessary stuff that was given to him to pass this punishment here. After some talks with raghav, the car left him there.

Manik curiously gazed into the alleyway as he walked in through it. Even before he could cross a half a mile than somebody who was hiding in the woods came running towards him and Ohhh...

Manik was pushed so badly that he fell on the ground with that 'Somebody ' to be precise an animal... hovering over his chest. He growled in pain as his back had hit a sharp stone that pricked in his back.

As soon as he opened his eyes to look at it he realised it was a wolf, a brown wolf with thick brown furs and green eyes staring him intently. It cooed near Manik's face and the same time it transformed itself in its human form.

" YOUUU ".... Manik gasped panting deeply, his eyes turned red.

" Yes me, BTW who gave you the permission to enter in our territory ".... Said mukti, she eyed him lips and at the same time she leaned down kissing him passionately.

*********

No one's pov...

" Ohh you must have seen something else nandini, come let's go down ".... Dhruv stared trying to distract her and he cleverly did the same.