chapter 12

Nandini shut her eyes trying to recall a good little thought of the last night, all she remembered was she was kidnapped and then her eyes straight away got the sight of her square sized little room with a metal bed and a flickering lamp light in the bedside on a second hand table which she has bought from a cheap shop of second hand furniture.

Everything that was there in her room was taken from that shop only, where she'd even made a friend Pal a cute ten years boy who'd call her buddy always. " Aaah ".... Wincing in irritation nandini got from her bed moving d it on towards the room of the lender Aunt Clara who was rude, crazy, aggressive, more then necessary arrogant and triple that of the Nandini's size.

" Aunt Clara, aunt Clara ".... She knocked on the door of her room that was in better condition than her own room, sometimes nandini would wonder why don't this woman live in the rooms which she lends of her one storey apartment to the young people here who are professionally students and low paid teachers like her.

" What happened!!! ".... The fat woman opened the door with such force that some of the cement from the ceiling dusted down on Nandini's face, while Clara glared her through her fat specs. " You don't pay rent on time in the first place, you're still left out to make rent payment of the last four months but then also you've have a lot of complaints "..... She scoffed, nandini pushed behind the hairs from her forehead when her eyes glared down at the floor. " Now bark! ".... She added further pushing nandini from the shoulder.
She treats girls the way she likes especially nandini because she knows she have nowhere to go in this city, she will stay here only no matter what she does with them and how.

Anyways nandini hopefully looked at Clara's face as she requested. " Aunt Clara can I please... Can I please get few breads and a cup of milk. My groceries are finished, I'll buy them when I'll get my salary. I will also pay the rent please "..... Clara gave her an annoying look.

From her face it was clear she was in no ways going to give nandini a penny as well, so nandini heaved hesitantly as she turned around to leave. " Ohhh great, firstly you don't pay rent and then you come to me for breakfast! This is not anybody's father's house nor have I incorporated a hotel with free food facility, secondly look at your attitude this is so unpredictable "..... Nandini's eyes welled up at those words, Clara waited for at least a minute gazing her tired body. " Now will you come in or you again want to leave again at the eleventh hour! ".... She said pulling her in from the wrist.

" Aaahhh ".... Nandini hissed in pain jumping in her place for a swift, Clara let go of her hand quickly as she realised her wrist was bruised.

" Nandini what is this! Where did you hurt yourself? ".... She pulled out a bag of ice applying it on her wrist, agwin rhe reality gave her another shock for her other hand was bruised and swollen as well. As if somebody has remorsessly twisted and gripped her wrists. " What have you done? I never feel like you're a teacher, it's seems more like a fighter ".... Says further the old woman applying ice on her both wrists.

Nandini stared her face for a while, that was the first time she was experiencing this woman feel bad or concerned for anybody. When she'd come here she was told that his husband Nick was disappeared from his work place seven years ago, ever since then this woman has been living like a rough and tough robot affected with no one's presence or absence. However seeing her take efforts for nandini, nandini felt her like to be a mother. Clara had a son Ryan, who too one day has gone away from her without even informing, just like her husband since then she converted herself into a nobody and cared for none because nobody ever cared for her.

" I was... I was kidnapped by some goons with one of my student perhaps this have happened then only? "... Reasoned nandini as Clara passed her a plate full of healthy pasta and crumbled eggs with white sauce, her eyes gleamed in amusement when another plate of two sandwiches was kept in front of her.

" What!!! You were kidnapped? Why didn't you tell me anything? how could you be so careless nandini. You're a girl take care of yourself. ".... She scolded her, in fact she even playfully yet seriously slapped nandini in the shoulder for not telling her such a big thing. " You better stay here today, there's no need to go to the school anyway they'll pay the same ".... Nandini chipped a small thank you as she was again served glasses of milk and orange juice in either while Aunt Clara walked out of the kitchen towards her room to bring her a first aid kit.

To be continued....

Well well.... Try to memorize the name which occur here, they're surely going to come in the future. 😈

And about nandini and her condition then they're going to worsen very soon. Haha.

PlZz do vote and comment.