Hope We're Still Friends

//MASSIVE TW FOR THIS CHAPTER. I know I put one towards the beginning of the story- but I feel like this is needed in this chapter. Please proceed with caution.
EDIT: TW for gore/cutting!! Not really self-harm but similar to it-

-

Staring at the clouds above, Bubble had blocked out all of the chaos that was taking place beside her.

There was nothing but dread in those eyes- hidden conversations and fears swirling within them, yet was there really anyone around to notice..? Anyone around to even care?

Of course- there were those who were currently trying to break out from the Locker of Losers; with the sound of clashing and banging swelling in the atmosphere, she could tell that they were giving it their all to try and break out of that prison.

But what was the point of doing so? The cycle would repeat. She would see them all as fresh meat- a assortment of hands that are all waiting to be ripped off by her own.

...

...It has been so hard, lately.

Too hard.

Waking up and realizing that this cycle is only going to repeat again, and again. And of course, certain cycles may feel more comforting than others- one may feel afraid about breaking out of this cycle, because it offers this sense of comfort and familiarity.

Nothing will ever change. The same people around you will never leave. The one you love the most will never leave your side.

But with this cycle, there's something  thats more stronger than that sense of familiarity- something that not there to try and comfort you, but to hurt you. Its waiting for you- and once it sees you in its sight, it begins to crash on top of you. It tries to knock you down, again and again, until it sees you crumbling to your feet.

Harsh, isn't it? Hasn't everything been a little too harsh right now?

It just feels like it. Things have only gone downhill.

No matter how much hope or praying you could ever do, it only goes downhill. Life, never seems to give you a break.

She tried telling them that this wasn't worth it- with everyone dead, there was no way that they could stand a chance against her. After all, she was capable of picking off the others, one by one- all to feed into her sick desires.

And not only would she take their hands- she would rob them of their innocence as well. She's seen how that pin-headed bitch dealt with the youngest of them all.

She could only imagine how much she could do to the youngest one that stuck inside the TLC.

But, no matter how much she tried to protest against their decision, it didn't change their mind. Their decision is fixed- and their giving it their all to try and bust out of that safe haven of theirs. She just wished that they could listen- if Pin was able to wipe out the entirety of the crew out here, it wouldn't take her long to destroy all of them in there.

After all, she was numb. After she killed her own boyfriend, understandably.

Sighing, Bubble sat up- fighting the waves of dizziness that were slamming against her. After having her arm cut off by Pin, she had lost so much blood- and having passed out in the lab after cornering Book, she was able to get the wound wrapped up.

Lets thank Golfball for being a nerd.

She was able to take care of her wound, as well as Icy's...