Valentine's Day Blues

"Good Morning Flower!" Ruby bursted into her room, giggling. She let Flower sleep in, since she woke up with a mild headache earlier on, and asked if she could rest up for a bit more. Ruby agreed, letting her get the rest she deserved.

"Cmon sleepyhead! We made waffles! A Valentine's Day treat, from me!" She giggled out.

Silence.

Ruby pouted a bit, walking up besides the bed.

"Flower? Hellooo?" She waved a bit. No response.

She bit her lip nervously, before looking down.

"Sorry Flower..." she whispered. She grabbed the blanket, and with one pull, she lifted it up into the air. She looked down, grinning happily to make her girlfriend's morning a bit better than it was.

"Wakey Wakey, Eggs and-"

"FLOWER!"

-

"Pin! How are you feeling?" Fries stood up from his garden as he saw Pin approaching him. She waved a bit.

"Ah, I'm feeling so much better than before, though my eye is bothering me, heh..." she patted the bandage that was still wrapped around her eye.

" Thanks for the concern Fries."

Fries smiled warmly towards her, as he stood up, and brushed the dirt off of his knees. He put the trowel in his hands down, as he walked closer to her.

"I still can't believe that the Freesmarter's would do something like that.." he muttered. Pin snickered.

"Honestly, I never knew that they had that kind of attitude in them."

Fries rolled his eyes, as he picked up a small rag and wiped his hands clean from the dirt that stained them. She watched him quietly, leaning on the small garden fence that Fries built.

"You should've seen Coiny; he was crying non-stop one moment, and pouting angrily the next. He was freaked out, but after we thought you were gone for good, he acted like a kid." He chuckled a bit, shaking his head. Pin laughed a bit, as she watched Fries pick up a small pitcher with water, and began to water the growtatoes. Her eyes sparkled in amazement.

"Fries! They're growing!" She grinned.

"Does that mean-"

"No, not yet Pin." He raised his eyebrow.

"These are for me, and then, the rest is for all of you. I have to keep an eye out for Gelatin, because knowing him.." he grunted. Pin nodded, already understanding what he meant.
Gelatin was very sneaky when it came to stuff like this, but besides that, he was very witty and a bit gullible, especially when Firey was around.

Oh well, she has to figure out what she could do with him later.

She watched as Fries took care of the small plants, before she heard footsteps coming from behind. She turned around, and smiled when she saw Coiny walking up to her, grinning mischievously. She raised an eyebrow, as she walked on over to him.

"What's with the smile?" She questioned. Coiny laughed a bit, before leaning close to Pin.

"Well, I did Golf Ball a favor and...well..." he grinned. Pin couldn't help but smile, as she began to hint towards what he did.

"I may or may not have forged a note to TB about her feelings-"

"You WHAT?!" She screamed out. Coiny quickly covered her mouth, snickering. She put a hand over his, and began to laugh a bit, muffling a few words that escaped her lips. She removed his hand, and looked up at him.