Bashed In

"Pin-"

Golfball's sentence was soon cut short, as Pin instantaneously gripped Golfball's head angrily. Her fingers dug into the back of the smaller figures head, and, in an instant, lifted her from the ground. Golfball began to kick her legs rapidly; a burning sensation rising from the pressure of Pin's fingers as they clawed into her head. The tips of her feet could no longer touch the ground, as she tried to release herself from the grip. She couldn't speak, fear and shock numbing her enough to refrain her from making a sound. Pin panted a bit, before her gaze turned towards the small, panicking figure within her hands.

"Looking for something...?" Pin's hoarse voice made a chill shock its way through Golfball. She stayed silent, not daring to respond to-

"ANSWER ME."

Fuck.

"W-What do you want from me...?" Golfball whispered, feeling her limbs beginning to tremble out of fear. "I-I can give you...the teleporter..."

"Golfball."

"I can give you my entire laboratory Pin just leave me out of this please I can't-"

"Oh...I'm sorry, but you've seem to mistaken me for someone who gives a shit." Pin interrupted coldly, as she raised the smaller figure upwards. Golfball flinched, as she felt the pain in her head grow and grow; Pin's strength increasing as well. "I don't care about what you could give me, or what you can't go through, but there is one thing...I would like."

"A-And that is...?" A nervous grin grew on Golfball's face, as beads of sweat began to slowly trail down the sides of her face. Pin giggled a bit, before she suddenly slammed Golfball's face against the display case. A loud crack broke through the air, as Golfball let out a pained yelp, feeling the pain quickly zap through her face. Pin lifted her back up, and took a quick glance at the weakened figure in her hands;

Golfball's eyes began to droop down towards the ground, as her ground was slanted slightly. A trickle of blood slowly made its way down the corner of her lip. Pin began to giggle at the sight.

The smartest, wittiest, and sharpest contestant in BFDI...

The bozo-brain bossy bot, as Pencil liked to call her...

Was pathetic.

Weak.

Helpless...

"Huh...You aren't looking so good there, Golfball.." Pin whispered, as she held her closer. Golfball shook her head, as she angrily spit out the blood that filled in her mouth...as well as a tooth.

"Oh! Well thats new..." Pin giggled.

"F-..Fuck you." Golfball's voice broke. "Monster....You m-monster..."

Her lips suddenly clasped shut after the words had danced off of her lips.

Regret.

"Ah...I see..." Pin sighed out, as she slowly lifted Golfball upwards once more. She began to panic.

"Wait, WAIT! I-"

Before she could finish, Pin slammed Golfball against the glass case once more. She heard the cracks of the glass crawl through the air, as she began to slam Golfball's face against the glass display, before her head began to fill with white noise. Golfball's mouth was wide open; Pin didn't know if she was screaming...or trying to. She continued to slam her face against the glass, using more and more of her strength to slam her as hard as she could.

For a few moments, the white noise began to fade away... letting her ears welcome the screams and guttural cries from the scientist. She watched as her face contorted each time it slammed against the glass, and after more and more slamming against the case...