Is Love Even Real Anymore?

Pin clenched the soft blanket tightly, as it fluttered in the cool winter breeze. The sky was beginning to darken with storm-like clouds, slowly approaching the city in the distance.

Her eyes were heavy and wet with tears, as she stared down at the pavement below her feet.

She couldn't believe she did that.

It wasn't his fault.

But..why didn't he believe her..

She sniffed, as she trudged back towards her home. But a familiar voice caught her off guard, and quickly made her head pound with rage.

"Golf Ball, SERIOUSLY. LET US GO."

"We're not letting you leave until we know WHY you did it, Pencil."

"SERIOUSLY?! WE AREN'T MURDERERS GOLFBALL! WE ONLY WANTED TO QUESTION HER!"

"And investigate!"

"But that doesn't excuse WHY you TIED HER DOWN IN THE GODDAMN BASEMENT!"

Pin turned around, and saw a small group of objects. Golf Ball and Tennis Ball were leading the Freesmarters towards the lab, Needle following and making sure none of them decided to escape.

"Well, until we hear why, you're staying with us." Golf Ball growled in a low, angry tone. Pencil flinched, and slowly interlocked her hand with Match's, who was following close beside her.

Pin's fists were clenched, and her arms were trembling. She felt her heart slowly begin to break, as she remembered her fingers interlocking with Coiny's.

Oh, How sweet! Look at them, all happy with their significant other! Look! Look at how perfect they're life is! You envy them, don't you.

You took him away from me.

Pin couldn't take it much longer. She darted towards the team, and tackled Pencil down to the ground. A shout of pain echoed through the winter air, as Pin hit her sides. Both of them tumbled around the grass before Pin pinned her down (haha, Pin, pinned) and stared deeply into Pencil's eyes.

Pencil only felt pain. A slight pressure from where Pin was, but a heavy pain from the impact. She opened her eyes, and looked up to see Pin's deathly glare, her eyes suddenly shining with tears.

"You......." Her voice trembled. Pencil suddenly felt fear overwhelm her as she began to struggle from her grip, trying to get her off of her.

"YOU RUINED EVERYTHING!" Pin screamed out angrily, as she slapped Pencil. Pencil let out a quiet whimper, as she felt the harsh sting from Pin's slap.

"YOU TOOK HIM AWAY! YOU FUCKING LIAR!" She slapped Pencil once more, feeling nothing but burning rage in her heart. Everything was blocked out; she couldn't see, she couldn't hear...

The only thing she could feel was rage. And the only thing she could see was the backstabbing a-hole who ruined her life. Hot tears trickled down Pin's cheeks as she repeatedly slapped Pencil, her slaps becoming more harder and harder. Her hands were balling up into fists, as she sobbed angrily.

"I HATE YOU!" Were the only words that came out of Pin's mouth. She repeated them as she continued to beat the light out of Pencil, but quickly felt a pair of hands yank her away. Pin's arms trembled violently as she stared at Pencil, her eyes fixated on her. She continued to growl out menacing threats towards her, as everything slowly began to fade back in.

"Pencil! Pencil, are you okay?!"

"Hold her down! She's gone mad!"