Kidnapped

The air was cool and crisp, as moonlight poured into the small room, letting off a soft glow.
Light snoring echoed inside the four walls, breaking the calming silence, as Coiny laid beside Pin, a blanket hugging both of them. Pin shifted a bit, letting an exhausted sigh escape her lips as she continued to doze off. Coiny shifted onto his side, and wrapped his arm around Pin.
She snuggled close to him, enjoying the warmth that he gave off to her. Her mouth curled up a bit, as they both continued to sleep.

.....

Click, click.

A strange clicking sound began to crawl around the room, as the doorknob carefully twisted and turned. A few more clicks were heard, before a heavy click gave in, and the jiggles of the doorknob went silent.
The door slowly creaked open, as the moonlight poured inside the room, as well as revealing a dark shadow in the doorway.

"Alright, try to pry Coiny off of her. We'll grab her ourselves."

"Where's Bubble?"

"She's back at the basement. She's keeping watch so we can get this over and done with."

"Okay, that sounds good."

"If they wake up, knock 'em out. You know what to do."

The whispers sent chills down Pin, as she shifted and felt Coiny's arms plop onto the bed. She let out a sigh, and continued to sleep.
The three then go to work. Ruby carefully leaned over, and carefully lifted Coiny's arms off. She looked up, and nodded towards Pencil and Match.

"Go!" She whispered.

Pencil quickly took out a cloth, and carefully pressed it onto her face. Pin, eyes scrunched, before they snapped open, as her pupils darted towards the shadows standing in front of her. She turned and grabbed Pencil's wrist, and began to tug at it in panic. Muffled yells began to break the silence, as she began to thrash around.
Match quickly grabbed her legs and arms, and tried to hold her down. The bed began to shake, as Match looked up at Pencil.

"Hurry up! She's gonna wake him-"

"Wh-...Wha...?"

They all froze, as all eyes shot on Coiny. Ruby was frozen in place, as she stared down at him.
Coiny yawned, before he turned towards Ruby, and slowly wrapped his arms around her. Ruby's eyes widened as she shook her head frantically.

"Hurry up, HURRY UP HURRY UP!" Ruby quietly shrieked.

Pencil looked down, and smirked as she saw Pin's eyes slowly coming to a close. She let out muffled groans, and tried to speak out Coiny's name, but it came out as a soft muffled noise. Her thrashing died down, as her grip on Pencil's arm loosened. After a few seconds, her arm collapsed, and her eyes finally shut.

Pencil carefully removed the cloth from Pin's face, and quickly lifted her up. She turned towards Match.

"Go help Ruby! Get his hands off of her!"

Match nodded, and quickly ran over to the other side. Ruby was trying to pick his arms off, before she turned towards Match.

She thought for a moment, and quickly grabbed a pillow. She looked at Ruby.

"Take his hands off! I'll shove this in his arms instead, you just go and run!" She instructed. Ruby nodded, and looked down, her arms shaking. She took a deep breath, and quickly broke out of his arms, and collapsing onto the ground, covering her eyes.

A shuffling was heard, before Coiny yawned and turned onto his side, hugging the pillow that Match rammed into his arms. The room fell quiet once more, as Match grabbed Ruby and yanked her up.