The Dream

Late into the afternoon, leaves gently fluttered through the air.

Yoyle City. An abandoned place lingering with mystery and nostalgia. Yet, a few objects were vacant in the city, both eliminated (though, they were in the tiny loser chamber. feel pity.) and those who were still competing. They all wandered freely, exploring the city and the wonders behind it, or they stayed and did their daily chores, such as gardening of cleaning up their area of stay. They kept themselves busy each and every day that passed.

The Yoyle Needy stood high in the air, with a cage swaying gently from side to side, Firey sitting inside of it and screaming at the top of his lungs. A strange, yet clever punishment given to him by the Freesmarters.

Typical.

Everything was going as usual as it was, The Freesmarters strolling through the city and soon, heading towards the Yoyle Needy. Fries was occupied tending to his potato garden, while a few others hung around to keep him company. Coiny and Nickel chatted with Fries about the day, and the chilly temperatures it brought, while the scientist duo were fixing u the wall teleporter they brought from the museum. Everyone was busy with their day..

Except one.
In the far outskirts of the city, was a luminescent garden overflowing with life and glowing with beauty. Ever since they all arrived there, she found the spot to be perfect for her garden. Years of hard work has brought her such a lively and stunning garden, though, that was not how she felt.
The owner of the garden? Pin.
She was pacing back and fourth, her arms and hands trembling and her breathing heavy and anxious. The garden used to produce such a soft and soothing feeling to Pin, that would usually help her calm down in moments like these. She wasn't someone who would get scared easily, no-she was loud and proud. A true leader at heart. But still, leaders do fall apart at times, and need a moment to recollect themselves and fix up their mistakes. But Pin, was falling apart.

A few weeks back, a heathenish nightmare woke her from her peaceful slumber. 
She was standing in front of her garden, feeling strangely jubilant and powerful, such as a queen preparing for a celebration. The sky was as red as blood, with dark, gloomy clouds drifting slowly through the heavy air. In her hands, was a small, cracked pot, with dirt and a few small seeds inside. Also in the middle of these contents,

stood a hand.

A cold, lifeless hand, with drops of blood on the sides. Wrapped around the wrist was a small tag, which once had a name scribbled onto it, but was soon drenched in blood, with grains of dirt on the top. 

Around the garden, there was a dark and heavy fog, though as Pin approached it, it vanished, revealing a garden of pure hands. 
Hands that have been removed from their owners. Lifeless fingers dangled downwards like a weeping willow's branches, as the bodies of the owners of the hands were placed in multiple areas of the garden. Small tombstones were placed next to the corpses, revealing their names and what their purpose in the garden is. Pin walked through the garden, reading all of the small tombstones.

Flower. Brings a bit of beauty to the garden.

Rocky. A stool.

Match. Helps let the plants grow upright instead of slouched.

She continued making her way through the garden, until she arrived to a small corner, with a hole buried into the dirt. The tombstone beside the open hole gleamed with the dark sunlight that hit it. There, it read the name.

Coiny.

-

Pin's eyes snapped open as she jolted upright from her bed, letting out a startled gasp. Her face was pale and flushed, beads of sweat dripping down her face. Her eyes were bloodshot, and soon they began to fill with tears. She breathed quickly as she looked around the small room.

Darkness stuffed the entire room, the only light coming from from the moon outside. The room was cool, as if the nightly autumn air was giving her a loose hug. The door stood slightly ajar, revealing the darkness of the hallway, where another door could be seen. The slow ticking of a clock was the only thing that broke the silence of the night.
She gently got out of bed and left her bedroom, her hands still trembling and cold to the touch. She walked down the hall, and soon was standing in front of a orange colored door. She hesitantly wrapped her hand around the knob and turned it, opening the door gently. As it opened, she took a peek inside, to the object underneath the covers of his bed, letting out loud snores that echoed in the room.
It was Coiny.

He was fast asleep, his arms wrapped around one of his pillows. A few wrappers from candy he found in the city lied around the room, as well as a few other pieces of 'treasure' he found.
It was odd, seeing such a disheveled mess like this coming from him, but he'll clean it up soon.

Pin stood there for a moment, before slowly shutting the door and letting out a deep sigh of relief. 

She trudged back to her bedroom, convincing herself that it was just a crazy dream, and that it wasn't real.

But why couldn't she fall asleep afterwards? 
Why did the same nightmare reoccur again two weeks later..?

The nightmare continued to rise repeatedly, and every day, it ate away inside Pin's mind. It got so bad, to the point where she couldn't even wake up.
-
She finally stopped pacing around the garden, as she plopped down on her knees on the soft bed of soil. She took a long breath, and looked around at her garden.

"Okay.." She mumbled.
"Whatever.....that dream is, it isn't real. Its just a dream." She looked up.
"Its just fake! It's not real. It won't....happen." 

She hesitated towards the end of her sentence.
 Many questions still lingered in her mind.
Why hands? Why the bodies?  Why not...just. plants?

She sighed and stood up, as she began to walk back towards the city.

"I just hope that I can get sleep tonight.." She whispered under her breath.