The End

Late into the afternoon, the leaves of the city fluttered through the air.

Yoyle City. An abandoned place no longer lingering with a sense of mystery and nostalgia- but instead, tainted with the blood and the scars of many. With the objects that once called this place home now lost forever, it was soon returned into a lost city once more. No one wandered freely- the wind would inhabit the dead streets. The soft chatter amongst them no longer there, the song of the waves of the Goiky Canal were there to fill up the silence.

And with the Yoyle Needy standing high in the air, a metal cage was swaying side to side ever so gently- with no one inside of it.

Typical...

Or was it..?

"Ok- you guys are going to look up north, you guys are gonna go to the canal, and we'll be looking for that Science Museum. Got it?" A wooden block crossed his arms, looking around the group of objects around him.

"GOT IT!" Yelled a blue bracelet, already beginning to observe her surroundings worriedly.

"Keep in mind- they were repairing it and putting it back together. So if you find anything.. it's best to clean it up."

"Ugh- I hate instructions! Let's just GO!" A blue electrical fan snapped, stomping her feet impatiently.

"Ok, ok! You two can go search for Bubble and Ice Cube- good luck on finding them!"

It was once again, unusual-  with The footsteps soon pouring back into the city. Doors began to swing open, evidence was beginning to gather- and recovering was on its way.

It had been months.
But they had broken out of it.

The cursed prison that held them behind a metal wall for ages.

It required an incredible amount of strength, ideas and patience- and once the minuscule hole had finally been broken into an escape way, they all felt nothing but joy as sunlight poured into the box for the first time in years.

And as soon as they were out- they quickly got down to business.

Uncover the truth of what really happened here- and, of course, to bring everyone back to life.

This was not their routine- but it was set to be, for the time coming. There was a plethora of new objects in the town- A lollipop and a taco searched the abandoned houses- coming across a scrapbook, and a empty bottle of yoylelenol that seemed to have collected dust.

A small bundle of grass could be seen skittering around a basketball- climbing onto the top of her head and sitting happily, as she was walking down the street with the wooden block by her side.

A bell swung around the city- filling the atmosphere with a gentle ding every so often. A cloud worked alongside her- taking their eyes to the sky, in search of anything peculiar.

Even a group of boys- consisting of a Pen, a Eraser, and a Snowball- we're roaming around, looking for the place where they would begin their work.

Besides- the quicker they started; the sooner they would be able to repair this broken city, and call it their new home.

"Oh- I think I see Blocky!" Said the Pen, waving towards the figure in the distance. "Hey, Blocky! What are you doing??"

The Block looked up. "Oh- guys!! I think Basketball found GB's little lab- and that science museum! We got a jackpot!"

"Dude, that's great! Now we can fix that recovery center, and bring everyone back to life! Just think- they'll be fucking cool!"