When Push Comes to Shove

Icy winds danced slowly through the autumn night in the city. It was late, as everyone in the city was in their usual slumber.

 As always.

Sleeping without a care.

They all didn't think of Yoyle City much. They did know that it was old and abandoned, but none of them took it THAT seriously.

Well...except Book. Obviously, she was spooked by the old, musty city. But thankfully, she got used to it.

Pin laid wide-awake in her small bedroom. She was staring at the ceiling, her heart beating at a rapid pace.
 Each beat hit her heard as the small vibration echoed to her head.

It was finally time for step 4.

Kill someone.

Pin's anxiety spiked to the max that morning. She had everything ready, but now she had to wait.

The waiting game is very, very harsh. Waiting for something like this, was similar waiting for someones first experience on a rollercoaster. It looks absolutely petrifying, but that little voice in the back of your head keeps whispering for you to go on.

Go on.

Get on.

Its gonna be fun.

Thats exactly what was going on in Pin's mind. Towards the morning, she tried to soothe herself by taking a small walk around the city before heading to her garden. Yet, she just couldn't stop shaking, and her face couldn't regain her normal shade of red. She received a few glances and stares, and was even stopped by Fries. 

He was busy digging up a few more seeds before he saw Pin, her arms making small twitches and her body visibly trembling, and then going still, as if she were an on-and-off switch.

He hesitated before calling out her name, putting the trowel down. 
It definitely caught her off guard. She jumped and gasped sharply, before her tensity faded away as she realized it was just Fries.

"Pin? Are you okay?" His voice filled Pin with a odd sense comfort, as she sighed.

"I-Im fine!" She stuttered out, fiddling with her fingers. Fries raised an eyebrow.

"You're acting anxious again. You sure you're okay?"

Pin hesitated, before nodding quickly and slowly backing away.

"I-I'm okay, though I have to go..."

And with that, she quickly made her way down the street, leaving Fries confused, suspicious and especially concerned.

She also unexpectedly ran into Coiny, which startled her even more. She actually began to tear up from all of the anxiety building up in her.

"Woah, Pin.." he quickly held her hand and gave it a small squeeze.

"What's going on? Are you okay?"

Pin quickly wiped her eyes and nodded, suddenly feeling faint and weak.

"I-I'm...I'm fine.." she gasped out.

Coiny shook his head and put an arm around her and began to lead her back to her home.

"You aren't okay Pin, you need to calm down. Cmon.."

Pin didn't fight back. Instead, she let out a soft moan in reply as she trudged by his side, trying her best not to collapse.

After arriving to her home, Coiny helped her settle in and get comfortable. He even made her some tea to help calm down.

He was too kind.