Going Up?

"...Wait- no, no no- this has to be some kind of joke-" Pin stuttered, approaching her corpse as she was beginning to try and poke at it. "I-I'm just knocked out-! Yeah!! Th-This is all just a dream, and I'm probably asleep- I just have to.."

As much as she tried to convince herself that this was nothing more than a strange dream, she knelt down, trying to feel her body and check for any signs of life. But instead, her hand fazed right through her chest- causing pin to jump, and quickly pull her hand away from it.

She was dead.

After all this time, she was dead.

Pin could feel her heart beginning to pound with fear as the gravity of the situation began to sink in, but was that truly her heart? Or was it nothing more than a simple feeling- a lingering memory of what she would usually feel when she was alive..?

Was it another nightmare? Or a hallucination, of sorts...?

No no- cut it out. Focus.

Try grabbing the trowel- this just has to be another sick joke.

Holding her breath, Pin hesitantly reached towards the hand that was clenching the bloodied trowel. She wasn't about to give up. She couldn't- she made it this far, she went out of her own way to kill everyone she ever knew and love, and she wasn't about to kick the bucket in this way.

But, her fear was soon confirmed; just as she was about to grab the thing, the bloodied hand fell limp, and the bloodied trowel slipped free from her loosening hold.

"..No..." Pin's voice was reduced to a whisper, as she slowly stepped away from her body. It felt as if she was shrinking- staring hopelessly as her body was beginning to fall apart, and let go. Blood was slowly oozing down her open mouth, with her eyes gazing at the sky- bloodshot, and lifeless.

This can't be- this SHOULDN'T BE HOW THIS ENDS.

She killed EVERYONE- she killed EVERYONE she knew just so she could enjoy the garden that she has strived for, since day one. And now, here she was- her spirit standing in the middle of her own creation, not being able to take her gaze away from her own dead body.

Though, as she was beginning to step away, she barely noticed that she had stepped right through Bubble's body.

But even as the white noise around her died down, the sound of Bubble's faint wheezing could still be heard.

Pin looked down. She stared at Bubble's chest- watching as it slowly rose, and fell with every labored breath she took. Ice Cube was in the same position as she was, but the poor thing was fighting to stay awake; her eyelids becoming heavier and heavier during each second that passed by.

But with Bubble...

Each labored breath didn't faze her. The stinging wounds from her arms no longer brought the endless waves of pain that would drown her in her own sorrows.

Instead, she had tears in her eyes- some beginning to slip down her blood-stained cheeks, and cleaning them from the reminder of what she had to endure.

And even as the salty tears made their way down, a small smile was radiating on her tired face. Her eyes were locked onto Pin's body- staring at it in complete awe..

It practically made the poor girl let out a soft laugh.

"I-..Icy..." She murmured out, slowly turning her head towards the carved figure that stood beside her. "..W-..We.. I... did it.."

Ice Cube's expression had been filled with nothing but pain. But as she heard Bubble, the corners of her mouth slowly lifted- with tears of relief washing away the pain that she had to endure.