Desperately Missing You

"Can we just stay here for the night?" Ice Cube asked, sitting beside the TLC.

Book shook her head.

"Sorry Icy- we have to go back. We can't stay here."

"But why? Pin knows where we are noiw.." Bubble acknowledged, sitting beside Ice Cube.

"She won't found us there if she goes back."

"Yeah, but then that means that she'll be out looking for us in the places that we were once around!"

"In the middle of the night?"

"Hey, the sun hasn't set yet- and you know how crazy she is. Who knows what she could do!"

"She wouldn't just look around the entire city to find us at 3 in the morning. It's dark, cold, and pretty spooky if you ask me." Ice Cube chimed in.

"YEAH! YOU READ THOSE FACTS, ICY!" Bracelety's voice exploded from the TLC

Book rubbed her temples exhaustedly, letting out a sigh.

"Listen, I know you two want to stay, and I know they're worried about your well-being in this situation, but we have to go. We aren't safe in this open area- she could easily come by here and take us out one by one!"

"Oh! Oh!" Ruby jumped up slightly, waving her hand in the air.

"Why don't we just rest on the roof? You know, like what you and Icy had to do when we first came to Yoyle City!"

"They had to do what now?!" Fanny coldly replied.

"What kind of fucked-up alliance shit is THIS?!"

"Fanny.." Bubble looked towards the side. "Please.."

She huffed out in anger, letting a few moments pass before she settled down.

"Sorry Bubble." She mumbled out. Bubble cracked a small smile, gently placing her hand on the wall and patting it.

"You're fine.."

"Okay...well, we could just crash on the roof! That way, if Pin does happen to wander about nearby, she won't be able to find us around here! And do you know why?"

"...Because we're on the roof?"

"EXACTLY!"

"Ruby.." Book walked up beside her, gently placing her hand on her shoulder. A kind smile grew on her face, as she turned her towards her.

"That is...a wonderful idea, but how are we going to get up there?"

"Well, we can just stack up on each other! Yknow, someone on the bottom, then someone on top of-"

"Uh, don't you think we can get hurt from that..?" Ice Cube glanced towards the roof.

"No! Bubble Can be on the top, you can go on Book, she'll be on top of-"

"Yeah, no." Book took her hands, holding them close to her chest.

"I appreciate the though Ruby, but we have to make sure we can do it efficiently, so no one gets hurt.."

Ruby hesitated for a moment, until she let out a sigh of defeat, leaning against Book.

"Well...What CAN we do?"

"Is there a way you can try to bust in? You know, unlock the TLC and go inside?" Ice Cube asked.

Book shrugged.

"We don't have a key, and we can't reach that lock. I'm sorry girls, but it looks like we have no choice but to head back to the van."

"Noooo.." Bubble and Ice Cube cried out, quickly clinging onto the walls of the TLC.