Caught in a Daze

"Are you sure you're gonna be okay?"

Coiny rubbed Pin's back ever so gently as he looked at his friend in worry. Her eyes were staring at the dirt below their feet, glimmering with tears every so often. The bags beneath her eyes have gotten darker, and she hasn't eaten much of anything in a while.

Yet, she responded with a slow nod of reassurance, not saying a single word. 

Coiny's eyes darkened as he stared down at the dirt below their feet. He brought her to her garden to calm her racing thoughts after her confession from before. She hasn't been herself, through out the entire walk here. For seconds, she would stay as silent as death itself, but the next, her eyes shimmered and waterfalls of tears began to pour down her face. 
Guess she wasn't handling this very well either, especially since everyone thought she was the 'killer'.

His eyes scanned the garden surrounding him, and he soon saw a single rose, already bloomed and filled with life, right next to him. He gently plucked it from the Earth and quietly handed it to Pin, giving her a sentimental smile.

"I just saw this and...it reminded me of you. Just because of your color, of course." He chuckled softly.

Pin looked at the rose, and then back up at Coiny and soon, a small snort and laugh burst through her lips. She gave him a small nudge and held the rose in her hand.

She examined the rose, and saw how green the leaves were, how vibrant they were, how they gleamed from the water droplets on them. The thorns, how sharp and painful they looked. And then, She then examined the petals, and how red they were.
As red, as the pool of blood that surrounded Firey, and the stream of blood came from his eyes and mouth.
As red, as her nightmares themselves.

She didn't notice how hard she was squeezing the rose, and she soon jumped when she saw blood trickling down her arm. Coiny looked back at her and jumped. 

"Pin! Be careful!!" He exclaimed, quickly taking the rose and setting it down. She seemed out of it, not even feeling a pinch. Coiny looked around and quickly jumped up. 

"I'll be right back, I'm just gonna get you some bandages for your hand! Stay here alright?" He squeezed her shoulder gently.

Her eyes soon locked onto his as she nodded again. He smiled, before releasing his grip and dashing away back into the city.

She looked down at her hand, the blood gushing out from her open wounds. Thoughts began to race in circles around her mind, as she was beginning to get memories of the plan she had made.
She had done most of it, but yet, there was a looming feeling in her mind that something wasn't complete.

But what was it? What was missing?

Kill them? Done... 
Fake it? Perfect...

What else was there..?

She stared down at her hand, and soon, the realization shot into her head like a bullet.

Cut their hands off. Keep them.

Plant them.

Crap.

She forgot a damn step to her plan.

She quickly got up and whirled her head around, searching for a nearby tool that could get the job done quickly. After a few seconds of panic, she grabbed a green object, a small shoulder bag which contained seeds and some small tools, and began to run, not caring that drops of blood were beginning to stain the ground, and the cement of the road below her.

               ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------