Lost? Feel Free to Return

"So, do you think we got enough to keep him in a good mood?" Nickel kicked a small pebble across the path, as he looked back towards the figures that followed behind him. "We were out for a while, and it better keep him calm and cool until the next challenge."

Spongy simply nodded, as he glanced down towards the smaller figure. "We got enough to keep him happy.." he responded.

Nickel glanced over towards Bomby, who was happily munching on a banana in his hand. The three had left Yoyleland to try and get some bananas for Bomby, since the abandoned stores here contained bananas that Bomby wasn't fond of; some rotten, some destroyed. Because of that, the three traveled by foot, resulting them into being gone for the long while.

"Say, I wonder how things are going for everyone back in the city!" Nickel exclaimed, nudging Bomby a bit. "I can't wait to see the team again!"

"I'm just ready to go home and rest." Spongy sighed out, dragging the heavy bag of bananas behind him. "This was enough for me."

"And thankfully, we managed to STAY ALIVE." Nickel shook his leg a bit. "Oddly enough, Leafy wasn't anywhere to be seen..."

"Not even Evil Leafy." Bomby acknowledged, munching on his fruit ( a/n : ARE BANANAS A BERRY? IM PRETTY SURE THEYRE BERRIES??????? I'm boutta have a crisis are they BERRIES).

"They had to be out there though! Maybe we were just too stealthy.."

"No, they had to be out there. We passed a hot spot! And neither of the two were there."

"Something's going on then..." Nickel tutted. They continued to walk down the pathway, and after a few minutes, they walked by a area that was thriving with the most colorful and vibrant flowers the three had ever seen; common flowers such as roses, sunflowers and tulips danced within the air, and ones that shined proudly from the beams of the sun stood out to them, not knowing what types of flowers they were.

"Who's garden IS this?" Nickel said, bewildered at the glowing area of life, which was surrounded by dull trees and a pathway that led down some sort of hill. He approached the small entrance, and began to observe the swaying flowers, astonished by the colors, the scents, and the auras that radiated from the section.

"Probably Fries's; you know how he was planting those potatoes or whatever?" Bomby replied, taking another bite from the banana.

"No way! He was planting those by his place, remember?"

"Well, What if he made another garden?"

"He doesn't even like to garden, he seemed grumpy when he was digging everything up last time!"

"He's always grumpy!"

"What about Pin?" Spongy suggested, kicking his leg a tiny bit. "Doesn't she like plants?"

"True..."

"Well, maybe it was her! She may be bossy-"

"And a bitch." Bomby tutted. Nickel sighed.

"Well, she may be whatever, but one things for sure; she sure has a passion for this kind of stuff." Nickel plucked a small buttercup from a bush, and held it; continuing the journey back to the city.

"I wonder how everyone's doing back there." Spongy sighed out. "It's been a while since we saw everyone."

"They probably forgot about us by now!" Bomby put a hand on his head. "What if they panic?!"

"Relax, relax. They haven't forgotten about us you dum-dum." Nickel patted his back gently. "And if they did, it's all your fault."

"NICKEL!"