Sorrowful Farewells.

Fuck.

You should have made sure that-

"H-...Hi, Leafy.."

Her green eyes stared at her in disbelief; the cold, grey color quickly draining from them. The knife that was held tightly within her hand, suddenly slipped out, and fell with a thud onto the dirt below. She stared at her, before her eyes trailed off towards the blood that covered her, to the half-eaten fry in her hands. Her eyes began to water.

"S-So..." Leafy cleared her throat. "It was all...you..wasn't it."

Pin stared at her, a vacant expression settling on her face, when suddenly, a small smile began to lift, more and more until her mouth was stretched into a large grin.

"Was there anyone else you could think of?" Pin giggled. Leafy's chest tightened; looking around, she noticed a bright sunflower, and her head whirled back towards her.

"F-..Firey.."

"Yep! It was me. The poor guy had...not much to live for, dangling from the sky like that. But once he died?" Pin whistled. "It was very helpful to my garden. Don't you see how vibrant and warm these flowers are?" 

Leafy stood frozen; her body unable to move from her position. Multiple thoughts swirled through her mind as she stared at this...

"Call me what you must, but, I'm doing this for a reason. A, "greater good" as you may like to call." She rambled. "Not only for the good of my luscious garden..but for me, as well! You obviously know that I am a natural born leader, Leafy. But what could I do here, that-"

"You're going to pay."

Suddenly, rushed footsteps began to thump against the patches of dirt, as Leafy grabbed the knife from the ground and dashed away from her, her eyes glowing back to the soulless, cold color that they once were. She wasn't running away from fear; she was off to do much worse.

So much worse.

But how could it be worse than Pin's doings? She was the bad guy here.
Pin sighed, as she dusted herself off and gently put the trowel down. She began to walk forwards, until a odd shuffling noise slowly case from behind. As she looked back, her heart stopped.

"GET...BACK HERE.."

Fries stumbled forward, blood still spurting out from his chest. Open wounds let blood gush down him, leaving a crimson trail behind. With all of his strength, he pounced on her, causing her to collapse on her trowel. She let out a choked scream, as Fries quickly grabbed her neck, and began to tighten his grip.

She gritted her teeth together, as she kicked her legs frantically, trying to make him loosen his grip or let go.

PIN. HE'S STILL ALIVE!

I KNOW THAT, GENIUS.

NOW'S YOUR CHANCE; SAVE HIM! YOU CAN'T BREAK RULE #11-

Pin growled, as she lifted her leg and kicked Fries's chest. He hissed, his hands receding back to him as he collapsed onto the ground. Pin gasped, as she slowly made her way onto her feet, and stared down at Fries.

Fries slowly turned onto his back, as he stared up towards her, beads of sweat dripping down his pale face. He panted in pain, as tears began to fill his eyes.

"P-Please, Pin.." he choked out, blood slowly dribbling out of his mouth. "H-Help...please.."

Pin stood still, as she stared down at Fries. She couldn't feel much of anything..

Only ecstasy.

"I'm sorry Fries, but you...as well as everyone here, has a purpose...for me." She grinned. Fries shook his head.