Sleep Paralysis

The garden was glowing that night. Pin was standing in it, quietly watering her small succulents and small plants. It was calm, it was peaceful, it felt...nice.

She pulled out her trowel and began to dig into the earth, until her trowel hit something in the ground. She hit against the so called item and tried to dig around it, but nothing seemed to be working. After attempting to dig around it, she grabbed it and attempted to pull it out from the ground.
It felt cold and soft, and her hands gripped around it as, with one wave of strength, pulled it clean out of the ground.

She sighed, and looked down to see what it was.
...

It was a hand.

Pin let out a shriek as she tossed the hand across the garden, her arms trembling. She looked around the garden and began to notice the corpses, all of them staring at her with their glossy, lifeless eyes. Pin felt her eyes sting with tears as she got up and began to run out of the garden. 
But as soon as she got into the entrance, she noticed someone, standing with something in their arms.

It was herself.

She was covered in blood and dirt, standing on what seemed to be, Rocky's corpse. She held a pot in her filthy hands, and her eyes were dark and luminance with pure evil.

Pin shook her head and began to run at her, but suddenly stopped in her tracks as the other Pin grabbed her arm and held it tight. Her wrist began to sting as she tried to free herself from this...imposter.

She began to call for help, looking around for anyone, just /anyone/ to help and free her. 
But everyone was dead.
The other Pin clenched her hand harder and harder, grinning more and more as she saw Pin's struggles and cries for help.

After a few seconds, the other Pin began to dig her nails into Pin's wrist. She began screaming unpin, suddenly falling to her knees and still attempting to pull away from the grip.
 The other Pin was smiling, as she suddenly began to fade away into thin air, quietly.

Pin felt the grip subside as she fell down, holding her wrist and grunting in pain. She felts warm droplets of blood trickle down her arm, as she attempted to stop the bleeding.

But as she began to sit up, something grabbed her by the leg.

"WAKE UP!!"

.

Pin shot up, screaming in fear. As she could make out, others surrounded her, attempting to try and calm her down, with expressions of concern and worry painted all over their faces. This only brought Pin more panic as she raised her fist, ready to throw a few punches while she screamed with all of her might.

"GET AWAY FROM ME!"

Her fist flew down quickly with the force of adrenaline and anger, but was stopped by Fries, who grabbed her fist and put her arm down gently. He put a hand on her cheek and turned her to face him and Coiny, his expression stern and serious. 

"Relax." He began, his voice stern and calm.

"It's just us."

Pin looked around slowly. Coiny, Needle, Golf Ball and Tennis Ball stood around her bed, all looking back at her.
 She let out a shaky sigh before slouching a bit, rubbing her eyes.

"What..happened..?" she murmured sleepily.

Golf Ball jumped down from Tennis Ball's head, and walked beside her, opening a small notepad that was filled with scribbles and jots of notes. She looked down, took a quick glance of notes and looked back up.

"Well, everyone was occupied with their responsibilities before we heard Coiny running out of the building, yelling." She explained.

"He told us you weren't waking up at all, yet you were yelling and crying in your sleep. And in my calculations and my diagnosis, theres a 93% chance that you were in a state of sleep paralysis."

Pin rubbed her head in confusion, before someone took a hold of her hand and examined it.

"Woah, Pin..." Needle examined closely.

Her wrist was red and swollen, cuts visible with clotted blood on the edges. Finger marks were on the area where the hand had a death grip on her. Pin flinched as a wave of pain hit her from her wrist.

"Pin, did you do that?" Fries raised his eyebrow, crossing his arms. Pin shook her head no, concern and fear clearly shown on her face.

"What about you Coiny?" He looked down to the small penny beside the bed.

"Ugh, what?! Are you serious?!" He scoffed and turned his head. "I wouldn't do this! Especially to Pin!"

Fries groaned and rubbed his temples in annoyance, before looking down at Pin's wrist. Needle moved to the side and looked down at Coiny.

"I mean, you were grabbing her and shaking her like a rag doll to wake her up, so if anything she'd feel pain on her shoulders." Needle sarcastically replied.

"W-Well, were not talking about her shoulders right now, were focusing on her wrist Needy!-"

A slap echoed through the walls of the room, Needle looking down at Coiny, infuriated.

"Don't call me Needy!!" She jeered.

Coiny grunted in annoyance as he rubbed his glowing red cheek. 
Pin got down and sat on the edge of the bed, letting out a half-hearted sigh.

"Guys, thanks for the help.." she assured.

"But I'm alright now, theres nothing to worry about."

Glances exchanged around the room, as Coiny walked up to her and laid a hand on her wrist.
"Are you sure you're gonna be okay?" He mused. "Like GB said, you were screaming at one point, and then you began crying out of nowhere."

Pin opened her mouth to speak, but quickly paused as the memories of the nightmare poured back into her mind. 
"I..." She stammered.
"It was just a dream. But i'll..be fine."

She hesitated at the last part before looking at Coiny, confidence soon filling her eyes.
Coiny let out a warm smile as he put an arm around her and gave her a playful punch.

"Now that's the confident team captain I know." He chuckled.

Pin couldn't help but smile and relax on her friends shoulder. Sure, he could be an idiot at times, but god, he could change to a caring and sweet friend in a snap.

She let her eyes close as she sighed out,
"It was just a dream."

They stayed that way for a moment, before Pin lifted her head up.

"So Pin," Tennis Ball shyly interrupted before looking down at the notepad. "You don't have to worry about this happening anymore. This happened once, and in my research, sleepy paralysis only happens once! So you're all good to go!"

Pin smiled.

"Thanks TB."
"Now that you're okay, and this is over, me and TB are gonna go to fix up the wall teleporter. We found out a way to let it transport at least four or less people out of the LOL!" She beamed with pride.

"Well, i'm gonna go continue working on the garden. Be sure to take it easy today Pin, and if you need anything, just tell us." He reminded.

A feeling of ecstasy filled Pin from head to toe as she stood up and nodded, a hand on her hip. 
She waved goodbye as everyone began to leave out of the room, leaving her and Coiny behind.

Coiny gave her a gentle pat on the back, as he chuckled.

"You're always treated like royalty Pin. Even if others are annoyed, they still, in a way, obey you."
A smirk slowly spread across Pin's face, her eyes darkening a bit.

Boy, it was sure a wonderful feeling.

Being the center of attention.

Being treated like royalty.