PANIC!

"Hey, has anyone seen Ice Cube?" Pencil walked into the living room of the clubhouse, her arms crossed and her eyes filled with exhaustion. She looked towards the objects in the room, as each one exchanged glances towards each other. Ruby shook her head, as she sat up from the sofa.

"I think she went to the TLC? But I'm not sure..." she told Pencil. She raised her eyebrow.

"Why is she there?" She asked, a tone of disgust hinting out of her voice. Book looked up, a smile suddenly growing on her face.

"Oh, I think she went to talk with someone from the TLC. Ringy, was it?" She looked towards Ruby, who shook her head once again.

"Nono, I'm pretty sure the name was Bracelety! But, I could be wrong..."

"Well, whoever she is, she and Ice Cube are...really good friends. They met while we were finding the...bugs." Book smiled. Pencil rolled her eyes, as she sat herself on the sofa, sighing. Match let her head rest on her shoulder, her eyes closing a bit. Pencil put an arm around her girlfriend, before looking back towards the group.

"She better come back soon. I don't want her to fall into the hands of that...monster." She growled lowly. Bubble tilted her head a bit, confused as to what she had said.

"Oi...thought you didn't loike her Pencil..." she stared. "She was just an...alternate.."

Pencil sighed, as she looked towards Bubble, shrugging slightly. "She is...annoying, per say, but...I don't want to find her slaughtered on the road or something. Ice Cube doesn't deserve that."

"Agreed." The others nodded, as Pencil stared at the door, casually waiting for Ice Cube's return.

-

"I-I didn't even mean to go that way?! I just wanted to see if I could find a way to come here quicker, b-but-"

"ICEY.." Bracelety interrupted. Ice Cube looked up tearfully, anxiety circulating through her veins.

"What?"

"ITS OKAY.."

Ice Cube winced, as she shook her head in disagreement. "It's not, Bracelety.."

"WHY?"

"It's just not.."

"BUT IT WASN'T YOUR FAULT, YOU JUST HAVE TO-"

"Do what, Bracelety, smile? Laugh? Tell myself it'll be okay?" Ice Cube snapped.

"Someone was KILLED, BRACELETY! I CAN'T JUST SAY "OH, ITS ALL GOING TO BE OKAY, I CAN MAKE IT THROUGH!" NO! I CAN'T SAY THAT BECAUSE THERES SOMEONE COMING AFTER ALL OF US, AND THEY'RE GOING TO KILL US! I'M GOING TO DIE BRACELETY!" She laughed a bit. "HEH, AND I ALSO WON'T BE ABLE TO COME BACK! SO WHAT DO YOU SAY TO THAT, HUH?! SHOULD I JUST SMILE SWEETLY AND FROLIC THROUGH THE FLOWERS?!"

A heavy silence hung over her. She painted quietly, only for the realization that she had yelled to her friend..

"B-Bracelety, I-I- I'm so- I didn't mean-"

"It's okay."

The sudden change in her volume felt like a knife plunging deep into her chest. She stared back at the wall, a small tear making its way down her cheek.

"I...shouldn't have said that...I know it's scary, and I shouldn't have responded that way..."

"No..Bracelety, It was my fault, I-I was the one who-"

"No.." Bracelety's voice began to get quieter. "It's my fault..I'm sorry.."

Silence flooded the air around Ice Cube, as she let a few tears roll down her cheeks. A few sniffles came from inside of the Locker of Losers, and this made more tears pour down Ice Cube's face. She sniffed, and looked back towards the metal wall, blinking a bit.