Fight! FIGHT! Wait-

It's been a few days since the sleep paralysis incident. Yet, Pin was craving more and more to the feeling of admiration. Her bones were aching, she wanted so much attention. She wants to be a leader, of everything,

and everyone.

Moments came by every now and then when someone needed a leader, and, obviously, Pin couldn't turn down THAT offer. She'd step in and lead the day off, while she took in all of the admired whispers of her companions behind her.
She fucking loved it, it filled her with so much pride, she literally shook.

Dominance was a very powerful feeling, and it should be felt with, responsibility.

Being cautious and self-control is key when it comes to dominance, otherwise, it becomes like a drug; you become extremely addicted to the point where you would do ANYTHING. To get the feeling back.
And thats exactly what happened.

She was running out of ways to lead everyone, and because of that, it was driving her mad.

She needed to be a leader, she needed someone to cower below her.

Yes. COWER. She no longer wanted to be admired. She wanted to be admired and FEARED.
But how?
She walked around Yoyle City, in search for someone to just.
Rule over.
She continued to wander aimlessly before she heard a voice from the distance:

"I think after we find some berries, we should find a few blankets too Icy. I don't think Pencil is gonna let us sleep inside."

"Aww, really?" 
The voice sighed.

"I know Icy, but hey, maybe she'll let us stay inside soon! We just have to prove that we can be great alliance members!"

Book and Ice Cube. 
Pin swiftly went behind a small house before peeking down the sidewalk. She could see the two slowly walking this direction, chatting away.

"Besides yoyleberries, what else did they need?" Book looked down at her small friend.
Ice Cube stopped walking before taking out a small piece of paper that was folded neatly. She unfolded it with small crinkles coming from the sheet, and quickly scanned through the list.

"Uhhh..we need berries, some pop, bread, chips, fruit, some rice, pasta, and...chicken!" Ice Cube looked up after reading off the items.
 Book gave her a kind smile. 

"Alright then! We'll get them, and when were on the way back we can get our-"

"HI GIRLS!"

The two shrieked as Pin jumped out, a large grin plastered onto her face. Book relaxed as she let out a sigh.

"O-Oh, its just you...Hi Pin." She dusted herself off.

"Hey girls! Where are you two headed?" Her voice was bright and joyous, as she looked down at Ice Cube, who was sliding behind Book timidly.

"O-Oh, were just doing some errands. We're busy today, haha.." She grinned nervously. 
Pin nodded before looking down, only to see the sheet of paper in her hands.

"OOH! Whats this?" She snatched the paper away from her hands, as Ice Cube eye's widened.

"Hmm...Berries, Pop, Chips..." She read off with a unenthusiastic tone. She scanned through for a bit more before crumpling the paper into a small ball and tossing it at Ice Cube's head.

The ball gently bonked against Ice Cube's eye as she let out a cry of pain. She kneeled down holding her eye as Book knelt down to her level and began to check her.
"Ice Cube! Oh goodness.." She stood back up and glared at Pin.
"What was THAT for?!"

Pin snickered and looked at Ice Cube, who looked up back at Pin. Tears were sliding down from her eye that was shut, while the other one was filled with pure fear.