Memories, Galore

"Pin? What are you doing?" He laughed out. She threw her arms around him, a feeling of glee rushing through her veins.

"I love you so much, you goof!" She exclaimed. This made his cheeks glow with blush, as he glanced down at the figure.

"O-oh! I, uh- I-"

"Oh, hush!" Pin looked back up, a brightened grin shining on her face. She leaned in, and let her lips lock onto his, as she felt his arms carefully wrap around her body. A few moments passed, before they broke apart, gently cuddling each other within their arms.

"Yeesh, would you Cut the sappy stuff already? It's making me sick." The scientist stepped forward.

"Oh come on, you have TB! Don't you love him?"

"Are you kidding me?! Of course I do!" The scientist walked over to her big friend, who gave her a kind smile. He stood by the rock, who looked up at the taller figures with joy; a childlike happiness shining in his eyes.

"TB GB SITTIN IN A TREE, K-I-S-S-"

"SHUT UP!"

"Calm down, you two." The crisp walked through, his arms crossed in a parental manner. "You can fight at another time; I have enough to deal with."

"Which is why you need to rest.." the fluff came flying by, giving him a gentle cuddle before she floated up. The jello walked beside him, placing a arm on the crisp.

"How about we have some-"

"Fries?" Fries muttered out, gently patting the jello's head. Jello nodded happily.

"We could go for some too!" The tall chimed in, holding the hand of the quiet. She nodded in agreement, and the crisp sighed.

"Alright, alright, fries for everyone, then!"

"Nice!"

"Hmm, I'll take some fries.." the beautiful turned towards the group, gently brushing her hand through her soft, pink petals. She giggled slightly.

"What about you, huh?" Jello patted the anxious's back, as they gave him a kind smile; nodding in response.

Soon, the bright and the burning came through, their hands intertwined together. The bright's eyes were looking around, as she slowly drank in the wonderful feelings that surrounded her. The burn smiled, and gave her hand a gentle kiss; a puff of steam rising from her hand.

The burning then turned back around, and his eyes locked onto hers; blazing..

But before the burning could do anything, he suddenly let out a laugh, as he threw an arm around her. She smiled; sinking into the warmth of his arms. He leaned in, and gave her forehead a gentle kiss, a smile as bright as day painted onto his face.

"Pin.."

"Yeah..?"

He closed his eyes. Soon, everyone was now staring towards Her. Tears began to pour down their faces, as their bodies began to deteriorate. The jello's hands fell clean off; the burning began to cry out tears of blood. The tall's neck began to turn purple, as the silent's mouth began to pour down blood. Wounds began to slowly cut through Him, as he leaned into Pin's ear.

"Run."

Their eyes opened;

Red.

With rage.

Pin woke up.

She gently patted the silky, red sheets that she was curled into. She turned slightly, expecting the comforting presence and embrace from him. She expected to feel his arm softly wrap around her, and she'd giggle...
Just like how things used to be.