Where Did He Go?

"ROCKY?"

Tennis Ball's voice broke the peace in the city. His voice was dim with concern, yet high enough to be heard from afar.

Usually, around this time, his small friend came by and him, himself and GB would go check on the wall teleporter.

But today, he wasn't seen at all.
Not even wandering around, as usual.

Golf Ball walked up to Tennis Ball, her head shaking.
"I asked nearly EVERYONE if they have seen Rocky. No one has seen him all day."

Tennis Ball looked around with worry.
"Where could he be? He's never been gone for this long!" The anxiety began to get the best of him.

Golf Ball patted his back in sympathy and looked around.
"You have to calm down, there's a good 94.36% chance that Rocky couldn't have gone far. Maybe he just went out for a walk?"

"Which means HE COULD BE LOST!" Tennis Ball's voice broke.

Golf Ball grunted and rolled her eyes.
"Alright TB, calm down, and I'll check around Goiky to see if he's hanging out by the canal. You check around the fields and the Locker of Losers to see if he wandered off over there again." Golf Ball looked straight into TB's eyes, her eyes filled with both annoyance, yet determination to find their little friend.

Tennis Ball took a shaky sigh, before nodding his head. Golf Ball smiled as she gave him another pat, before walking off.

He took a deep breath.
"Alright, all I have to do, is simply look around and inside a few buildings he's been in before. He's fine! He's okay!" He forced himself to smile, and believe the thought.
When he gained enough comfort at the thought, he quickly began to search around.

He looked inside, and outside, out and around, over and under...

No luck.

He then began to make his way to the Locker of Losers.
But before he made it, he passed the deteriorated Recovery Center. The gears were now covered in cobwebs and dust, and the screen and corners were cracked.
He frowned.
"Maybe I could try to make it work...maybe it needs a small touch up?" He thought to himself.
It did break down, maybe it was the gears? The machinery?

No.

He shook his head, and continued to walk forward.
He had to look for Rocky.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Anyone in there?"

Tennis Ball smirked as groans of annoyance came from inside the large, blue metal box.
The Locker of Losers.

Tennis Ball laughed and waited for everyone's complaints to die down a bit.

"Don't you have anything better to do?!" A high pitched voice rang from inside.

"Well I mean, I'm trying to find ways on getting you guys out from there. What about you Bell? Are you doing anything productive in there?" He chuckled.

A few dings could be heard, as she sighed angrily.

"Alright Tennis Ball, are you planning to get us out, or what?" Donut questioned.

"What? No. Not yet."

Even more groans.

"I haven't gotten the wall teleporter to charge any faster. It's taking a serious amount of time for it to reach its maximum capacity, and, well, yknow, if you guys want to get out, you have to be patient." His voice was firm and to the point.