Accidents Happen!

"Gelatin! What did I just TELL you?!"

"Oh, cmon Fries! Please? Just one!"

"For the last time, NO!"

Fries grabbed the bright, green bag labeled "Growtatoes", and ripped a corner open.

"Let those grow! Those are for me; I have to make more so I don't die off!" He lamented.
Gelatin scoffed and plopped down beside him.

"Can you at least plant some for the rest of us?" He mumbled, his eyes attempting to stare into Fries's. 

Fries hesitated, but let out a sigh.

"Listen. Once I get these growtatoes growing, I'll grow a separate patch for the rest of us. But you HAVE to let these growtatoes GROW." He sprinkled a few seeds into a small hole he dug.

"Did I hear someone say, 'growtatoes'?" 

Gelatin and Fries both looked up, to see Pin and Coiny, both walking towards the small garden.
Gelatin immediately bounced up and immediately pulled Fries up with him. Fries grumbled and gave him an annoyed look.

"Well, our LOVELY friend Fries has informed ME that he'll be planting some new Growtatoes for US! Well, when he's finished with his, of course."

Fries pried Gelatin's arm off and dusted himself off, sighing.

"Yes, but you guys better not ruin my potatoes. Or else you guys won't get ANY." He grabbed his trowel and twirled it in between his fingers.

"You guys can...hang around though." He blushed a bit.
"It gets too quiet sometimes."

A grin slowly grew on Gelatin's face, as Fries gave him a dirty look.

"What?"

"Awww, you actually like us!"

Fries rolled his eyes, and patted his head.

"You guys just keep the quiet away. It's nice to have you guys around." He leaned in close.
"Don't tell the others though; I won't ever hear the end of it." He let out a chuckle.

Gelatin nodded and gave him a 'salute'. "Sir! Yes sir!"

"Okay Gelatin, you can stop." He sighed, and began to dig up the seeds.

Pin snickered, as she saw Gelatin watch Fries work on the garden. A sudden thought popped into her head, and she turned towards Coiny, who was beside her.

"Hey, I just remembered that I have to check up on my garden. You mind holding up here while I go check?" She asked innocently.

Coiny smiled, and held her hand, giving it a gentle squeeze. 

"Anything for the lovely W.O.A.H Bunch captain..." He gave her hand a kiss. Pin felt her cheeks glow as she let a smile grow on her face.

"Coiny-"

He chuckled, and stood straight up.

"Of course of course. Go check up on your plants. I'll be here." He leaned in, and gave her another kiss. 

"Bye scarlet~" he whispered.

Pin let out a laugh before gently shoving him off.

"I'll see you in a bit.." she smiled, but felt a dark heaviness in the back of her mind.

Hopefully I'll see you happy like this again.

Before someone else is found dead.

——————————————————————————————