Didn't Expect the Unexpected.

**GORE WARNING. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.**

"Shit.." was all Pin could say, as she saw Woody standing behind her, hearing everything.

He slowly began backing away, the trowel slipping out of his hands, as well as the potted plant. He pointed towards her direction, and let out a whine of fear.

"Woody..Woody wait-"

"NO!" He quickly sprinted the opposite direction, to a different path that returned to Yoyle City. Pin quickly sprinted after him, her heart pounding painfully in her chest. She leaped over and grabbed his wrist, yanking him back to her. He shrieked in fear, and struggled to get himself loose from Pin's grip. Her eyes blazed with fury and concern as she tightened her grip.

"WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING." Her voice cracked a bit. Woody's body trembled violently as he began to whimper out of pain, tugging his arm with all of his might to try and run back.

And warn everyone.

He shook his head out of fear, as she yanked him closer.

"Don't you DARE tell anyone, you-"

Woody cried out angrily, and bit her wrist, letting his teeth sink deep into her skin. Pin let out a yelp as she yanked her hand back, feeling tears sting her eyes. Woody coughed a bit, and quickly sprinted down the path even more, feeling panic rush through his veins. He ran deeper into the path, where trees began to block out the beaming sunlight that hugged the mountain. As his surroundings began to get darker and darker, he slowed down, and leaned against a tree, wheezing and letting air back into his throbbing lungs. 

His eyes quickly scanned around. All he could see was trees and bushes. Just trees and bushes...and silence. He looked down, and saw a jagged rock by his foot. With a trembling hand, he gently picked it up, and held it in his hands, deciding to keep it as some sort of self-defense. 

Hopefully, he could defend himself. If his stupid anxiety stayed out of the way...

After a few minutes, he slowly began to make his way back, cautiously looking around and making sure he wasn't being followed. He looked up at the crooked branches of the trees, and stared at all of the leaves dangling from them. He shuddered.

He was so sure that Leafy was behind all of this. Leafy, or Evil Leafy. One of the two.

But Pin...?

He shuddered, clenching the rock harder. No. He can't think about it anymore. The damage was done, and now no one can't do anything about it.

At least he, and the others, can avenge Firey and Rocky's death by letting them know that-

"YOU!"

Woody felt someone slam into his back, as the two began to tumble down the path. They growled angrily, and pinned Woody down on the ground. Woody opened his eyes and shrieked once more, seeing that it was Pin, her wrist indented with teeth marks and dots of clotted blood.

"Woody, I am BEGGING YOU-" Pin's voice trembled.

"Please. Don't tell anyone; I-I'll stop! I won't hurt you if you just STAY QUIET,,"

Woody's eyebrow's furrowed together as he clenched the rock in his hands. He remained silent, staring at her with a cold, angry stare. She let out an angry scream as she clenched his wrists even tighter.

"GOD DAMNIT - SPEAK! SAY SOMETHING!" Her voice echoed through the woods. Her eyes were widened with panic as she stared down at Woody, her arms beginning to tremble.

Woody felt his body slowly going cold from the anxiety spike, but he still stared her down, more anger rising in his eyes. This seemed to weaken her, as he felt her grip slowly starting to loosen.