Its Raining, Its Pouring...

"I MANAGED TO MAKE A HOLE!"

"You did?!"

"Well....its a bit, small-"

Angry grunts filled the metal box, as the objects glumly collapsed back into their spots, the remaining hope that they had quickly disintegrating. Saw huffed, as she looked up at the hole she had managed to cut through, after months and months of doing so.

It was tiny. Tiny enough to let Firey Jr. Pass through, but...

"FINALLY! I'M FREE!"

The sudden voice made everyone jump, as they looked up. They noticed the figure quickly squeezing out of the small hole, and soon, everyone began to speak at once.

"WHERE DO YOU THINK YOUR GOING?!"

"COME BACK HERE!"

"HELP US OUT!"

The object turned around, and panicked as everyone began to gather around and try to stop them from leaving. But...this didn't stop them from squeezing out of the small hole, happily stretching and zooming around.

"I'm...free! I'M FREE!" They cried out happily, as they began to make their way back towards...

Wait, towards where?

They paused and looked around, trying to absorb the surrounding areas. Rain was pouring down onto the earth, but this didn't stop them; they had to find their way back to the other contestants.

After looking around, they saw...a city?
City, means civilization. And that means...

They quickly dashed upwards, and flew out of the area, leaving the disgruntled and angry shouts of the others behind them.

"Page 234: Yoyle-Insects." Ruby read out loud, as they walked through the forest. She kept Book open, as she held her in her arms. Book, on the other hand, was feeling the world around her shift and spin quickly; she wasn't used to being opened for a long period of time like this. But, she managed, just so she could help the team out.

Umbrellas were raised in the air, as the rain continued to pelt down onto the ground and the umbrellas. They had decided to search for the bugs quickly; they didn't want to waste another minute. Otherwise, someone...

No. No more deaths, no more murders.

They could do this.

"Okay, so it says here that the bugs can be found by the clearing over...there!" Ruby pointed towards a small clearing, which also had the....

"The TLC?"

"Oh man, I feel bad for them already. Well...not so much, because they can't go in there..." Gelatin shivered at the thought.

Ruby flipped through the pages, until a small piece of paper slipped out of her, and collapsed onto the ground. Ruby tilted her head in confusion.

What was that doing inside of her?

Ruby gently put Book down, and gave her the umbrella to help shield her from the rain. She leaned in, and gave her a tiny kiss on her forehead, caressing her arm gently.

"Stay here, ok? We'll get the bugs, we'll be okay.." she whispered. Book giggled a bit; ditzy and out-of-it from being opened for longer than she expected. Ruby smiled a bit, before she turned back around to face the others.

"Alright, do you guys have everything ready?" She asked, looking around. The others held out small buckets with lids, and Ruby nodded.

"Good, good. Remember, we only need one of each. So...two is good for now."