That's The Tea!

Muffled noises began to fill Pin's head as she furrowed her eyebrows together. She opened her eyes sleepily, and could barely make out anything that was around her. All she could see was blurs; so many grey blobs and, every now and then, fuzzy blobs moving around. She let out a dazed mumble, as she slowly lifted her arm. She began to try and shift so she could lay on her side, but a wave of pain soon crashed onto her. She let out a yelp, as she collapsed back onto her backside.

The noises began to fade in more clearly.

"Pin! Pin, take it easy..!"

"I think she needs more anesthetic. TB!"

"Guys, relax. She's simply waking up. Let her readjust to everything, you've drugged her up enough to a point where she could pass out again."

Pin felt a pair of hands rub her arm gently. She let her eyes flutter open, and as her vision began to clear up, she looked up.
Coiny's eyes greeted hers as he let a sad smile grow on his face.

"Hey.." he whispered, moving his hand to her cheek and stroking it gently. This made a wobbly smile grow on Pin's face, as she closed her eyes and sighed.
She liked this; really liked this.

"Well? Is she getting up, or what?"
Ugh.

Pin blinked a bit, and looked around the room, dazed.
Golf Ball was sitting on top of Tennis Ball, a clipboard in hand. Fries was beside them, holding some rubbing alcohol and cotton balls. He gave her a smile.

"Glad to see your up. We thought you'd slip into a coma, with the amount of medicine they put in you." He placed the bottle and bag on a side table.
Pin could already feel the effects of the medicine crawling in her, as her words quickly became more slurred and sluggish.

"Wha..." was all she was able to mumble out.

Golf Ball jumped down and walked to the side of her bed.
"You're in the lab. We figured we'd patch you up and give you some medicine; the injuries you had weren't fatal, but we had to do some work on them. Especially..." she made a gesture towards Pin's face.
Pin lifted her hand up, and her fingers brushed against a soft, bundle of bandages that was wrapped around her eye. She blinked even more; confusion eating her away with the antibiotics.
"How did...why..." she looked down at her wrists. Bandages hugged them, the white slowly fading to a light shade of pink from the blood. Bandages were on her legs, covering the scratches and cuts she had before. She looked at Coiny; fear slowly starting to eat at her as she was realizing what was done.
Coiny put a hand on her cheek, and gave her a reassuring smile.
"Hey...it's okay, you're okay.." he whispered. He let his forehead touch hers, as she felt her throat tighten.

Memories began to flood back into her dull mind, as she began to realize what she had done.
Woody.
The plants.
The message.

She had to make up an act; she had to make one up now. There was clearly enough evidence that could lead to them finding out that it was her. She closed her eyes for a moment, before she suddenly sprung up, putting on a small act for the others.

"No..no NO, HE- HE's GONNA FIND ME, HE'S..." Her voice was panicked yet slow, still not being able to speak well from the side affects of the medication. She looked around and began to get up quickly, wincing in pain.

"He's GONNA KILL ME..." she wailed out.
At this point, Coiny and the others were all around her, concern and suspicion growing on their faces. Coiny gently grabbed Pin's shoulders as he laid her back down onto the cot.
"Woah, Pin, take it easy..." Coiny gave GB a worried look as she sighed.

"She has to explain what happened back there. That was no accident this time, and she is our only witness." Golf Ball looked towards Tennis Ball.
"That was clearly planned and carried out."