The Minds We Had

Oh- and girls...?

What else do you want....?

I forgot...to make this, much more clear for the both of you...I might as well do this.

Wait, what are you doing-

No, NO STOP!! STOP IT!!

NO!!

"Nearly complete...oh, thank the library.."

Book wiped the oil off her cover, an accomplished smile growing on her face. She had thrown herself into fixing the Recovery Center- gathering all of GB's and TB's blueprints and data scales, and working on it herself. She knew that wishing wasn't going to be enough- she didn't want to cry any more tears, or grieve over the lost life of someone dear- she was going to bring them back.

All of them- from Firey, the first one who was killed, to her dearest Ruby, the most recently killed- hell, she wouldn't even mind bringing back the ones with the nastiest attitudes, or the ones who were terribly weak before having their lives taken...

The more objects, the better. She needed to take her down.

Hell, she never thought that it would be this way. She would remember when everyone was blowing these murders off as some sort of joke- shrugging it off, saying that it will blow away and be nothing but a memory of the past...

And look at what's going on. Everyone's dead. And Book isn't going to go down without a damn fight.

Thankfully, she was sure that Pin would be looking through every place where the Freesmarters would have been- The Freesmart Supervan, The Clubhouse of Awesomeness, and, funnily enough, the Yoyle Needy. She'd practically flip the whole place over to try and find her in broad daylight, just to get whatever she needed for her own goals.

Was it ecstasy that was luring her to kill? Was it passion? Did she lose herself after staying in the same place for countless amounts of days..?

Book shook her head. She didn't know, and she didn't care about that right now- she was already stressing over the fact that she had left Bubble and Ice Cube alone.

But they aren't alone- they're probably visiting their special lovers at the TLC.

And in order to do that, they had to travel over to the TLC. And if they had come across her...

Tears stung in Book's eyes, and this made her jump. She quickly wiped them away, holding back the guilt that was poisoning her mind and spirit and quickly snapping herself back in the right direction.

She will bring them back. No matter what it takes, she will rebuild this recovery center bit by bit, and she will refuse to let anything get in her path.

Even if that means if she gets hurt too.

She continued to work- drilling in a few screws into the metal as she lifted the tattered blueprint close to her face. Focused, her eyes scanned through the endless scribbles of notes, trying to find the next step in this recovery plan. As the pair of glasses began to slide down her face, she quickly pushed them back, blinking as her vision quickly repaired itself.