Abandoned Investigations

"How are you gonna get her out of there? It's merely impossible!" Ice Cube exclaimed, walking around the large, metal container. Pencil rubbed her chin in thought, before she looked back towards the rest of the alliance.

"How long has it been since we used the wall teleporter?"

Gasps of shock suddenly erupted from the group, as Bubble began to shake her head.

"No way!" She exclaimed, walking towards the taller figure. "We will not touch GB's teleporter; she'll get angry! And I don't think I'd loike to make her mad..."

"Bubble, Bubble.." Pencil patted her head, before shoving her towards the side. "You have to understand that this is for Icey's sake; you wouldn't want to make your alliance member sad, hmm?"

Bubble stumbled back, trying her hardest to not collide with anything that could make her pop. A small yelp escaped her lips, as she suddenly lost her balance and slammed her hands onto the wall. Pencil giggled.

"Come on, Bubble. Strengthen up; we can't screw this up for Icey now, can we?"

"I HATE YOU!"

The sudden exclamation made Pencil freeze. Bubble jumped; the voice coming from behind her. Which meant that it was from...

"What did you say?" Pencil gritted through her teeth, crossing her arms angrily. Bubble shook her hands towards her, a sudden nervousness beginning to weigh her down.

"I-I didn't say Oinything Pencil! I-"

"I! HATE! YOU!"

Pencil clenched her fists, as she began to stomp towards the trembling figure. Bubble cried out in fear, before suddenly cowering down in fear and shielding herself from Pencil's tactics. That is, until Pencil slammed her fist against the cold metal, the echo of the impact shaking Bubble to the very core.

"AND WHO, said that?" A angered grin slowly grew amongst Pencil's face. The voice inside of the box chuckled a bit, before they spoke.

"Why would you want to know? There's no way you can figure out who I am."

"Is this Ringy?!" She crosses her arms, beginning to tap her foot impatiently.

"No!"

"DID SOMEONE SAY MY NAME?!" Sudden footsteps quickly bursted through, before a small knock was heard from the other side of the wall. "ICY?!"

"Bracelety!" Ice Cube smiles warmly as she began to make her way towards the spot where Bracelety was knocking. Pencil rolled her eyes, before leaning closer towards the wall, directing herself towards the voice that had snapped towards her before.

"We'll continue this little dispute later, Alright." She muttered.

"I don't care, now go away. You're voice is gross enough to give me a headache."

Pencil couldn't see it, but she could tell that the object speaking had a taunting smirk on their face. She rolled her eyes; no longer giving a crap about whoever spoke back to her. Besides, they were stuck inside of that prison, while she was out here, being bold and free as she could be. She walked over to where the others stood, passing by Bubble who sat quietly with her arms wrapped around her body. She stayed in that position, until...

"You gone, already?" The voice asked. Bubble jumped, and turned towards the blue wall behind her.

"S-She's goine..." she whispered, fearful that the voice would begin to tease her next. She didn't know why she was afraid; she was already used to being teased and made fun of by Pencil and Match...