Knock Knock..

(Warning: gore will be told in this chapter. Read with caution?? I guess? Just be careful or don't read if your squeamish.)

-

"Finally....I'm done."
Pin wiped the beads of ooze from her forehead, as she collapsed in her newly built secret garden.

It took at least two hours to find a perfect spot that was well hidden from the city and civilization, and well hidden enough for only Pin to find.

She smiled.

Her secret garden was located right near the top of the mountain, hidden by a few towers of rocks and trees. A spot where the sun perfectly hit from sunrise, to sunset.
When she found the spot, she immediately began to work.
She began to rearrange all her flowers and seeds around the edges of the garden, and began to dig up new spots for future plant use.

And for other. Purposes as well.

On her way to the spot, she found a old, deteriorated plastic bottle which seemed to be years old. Yet, there was still water in it. She took it, and with that, she watered her plants and seeds.
And for the final part, she planted Firey's hands.
It was most definitely hard for her. Her hands began to shake as she slowly planted the hands, sticking upright. The lifeless fingers dangled in the air, as she dug them up with wet and dry dirt. She then took out a small tag, and tied it around one of the hands, and on the tag, it was labeled:

Firey. Former winner of BFDI. Plant grower.

Once it was finished, she took a slow, deep breath, and walked out of the garden. She sat outside and stared at the view of the entire city, enjoying the feeling of her being on top of the world.

She felt so powerful. So dominant. She felt like nothing could stop her.
But, like everyone else,

She has her weak spots.

-------------------------

When she returned, the sigh of relief echoed through the air. Coiny explained to her that while she was gone, they couldn't help but try and find her, because they feared that she would try to harm herself even more, or worse.
She apologized, and everyone soon made sure to keep a close eye on her. GB recommended some tests on her, to see if her brain was playing tricks on her, or to see if she was ill. But Pin politely declined.

She knew that they still weren't okay.

Five days have passed since Firey's death.
And within two days, the garden soon began to blossom with so much life, more life than her original garden.
Tulips, sunflowers, marigolds, and torch lilies began to thrive in the garden, their colors bursting with joy and relief.

But yet again, it's been five days.
Surely everyone has gotten over Firey's death, right?

Those who weren't as close to Firey, has already been through the small stages of grief. And it seems that they have already accepted that he was no longer apart of this world.

Pin sighed.

This meant one thing.
It was time for another pair of hands.

She had gone through her list of the people in Yoyle City. There was no order; she chose who she wanted to and continued with that.
But, she would always start off with the most weakest; the most fragile.
Firey's name was now crossed off with a red pen, the scribbles pressed deeply into the paper. The ink bled through the thin sheet and left a few marks on the desk beneath it. It was done and over with, what happened has happened, and there's no going back.