Trying to Speak

"N...Needle..?" Pin uttered, the feeling of shock preventing her from moving at all. Needle's eyes were still widened with fear, but they were now lifeless. Pin slowly loosened her grip around her neck, and Needle's body immediately slinked down to the ground, collapsing on top of the scattered Yoyle Berries. Blood began to drivel down Needle's mouth, as she laid there, her limbs now cold and limp.

Pin slowly clasped her hands over her head, as her breathing became more shallow and quickened. She began to shake her head in disbelief, as she stared down at the dead body. Beads of ooze were now dripping down her forehead, as tears were already stinging at her eyes.

Murder.

Wh...What did you do..

What did I do?

WHAT DID YOU MAKE ME DO?!

Oh, honey...
I helped you, didn't I? Now she's gone, now you can have Coiny all to yourself..

"SHE HAD A GIRLFRIEND GOD DAMMIT!" Pin screamed, clasping her hands tighter. Tears began to slip out and slowly trickle down her cheeks, as she carefully kneeled down besides Needle. She scooped up the limp body into her arms, her tears blurring out her vision, and her surroundings, crumbling to bits.

Well, that's ONE less object you have to deal with, isn't it?

We can finally continue the PLAN!

You can simply take off her hands; it'll be quick! Oh, where shall we put them? By the sunflowers?

Ooh! Ooh! Or the snapdragons!

Or better yet, by FLOWER! That way she'll have some company!!

Pin simply stared down at Needle,not daring to speak against that...thing.

She began to observe Needle's facial features closely, squeezing her corpse a bit more. Her cheeks were soft and light, besides the tears that have stained them before. Her eyes, which once shined with joy and sparkled with life, were now dull and cold, slowly losing her grey color. Her lips looked pale, yet they were soft, formerly belonging to Teardrop, and only Teardrop.

And Coiny.

"STOP IT!" Pin screamed out in fury, anger bubbling up inside of her chest

Big mistake.
Footsteps began to approach from her side, as she clutched Needle even closer, squeezing her eyes shut.

"Pin?" The voice made Pin's body freeze. She slowly looked towards the direction of the voice, letting out a guttered sigh.

Gelatin.

"What are you doing here? I thought you were- WHAT THE-?!" He jumped back, his face distorting and becoming pale. Pin shook her head, as she looked down at Needle, sadly.

"D...Did you...?" Gelatin's voice gasped out as he slowly took a step back, ready to race away if needed to.

Pin's heart froze up, but this didn't stop her from rapidly shaking her head 'no'.

He looked around, before kneeling down besides Pin, and grabbing Needle's wrist, giving it a squeeze. After a few seconds, he looked up.

"Yup..she's dead.." he mumbled.

"STOP THAT!" Pin hisses as she yanked his hand off from Needle. He quickly recoiled back, out of fear.

"Sorry..."

The heavy feeling of despair that was once drowning out Pin's mind, was now hidden away in a tiny jar in the corner of her mind. She no longer fear afraid.