Found

Coiny sat on his bed, staring down at a small photo in his hands. The room was dark, but a small beam of sunlight poured into the room, reflecting off of the small photograph. In it, was Coiny and Pin; Coiny raising his fist in the air, as Pin stood beside him, a arm wrapped around him as she laughed. The photo was taken when the two had gotten to Yoyleland; back when there was a screaming Firey, back when there was a scientific duo with their small friend, back to when there was love...
Coiny felt his eyes water. The more he stared at the photo, the more the questions began to eat at his mind.

What happened to everyone?

What happened to him?

Why was this happening..?

Why...

Coiny looked closer.

Why did Pin look....more alive?

He wiped his eyes, as he threw himself back onto his bed, holding the photo close to his chest. Was it a mistake?

Was there something here that made everyone...change?

'Coiny..'

The sudden whisper made Coiny sit up; his eyes quickly wandering around the room. He glanced over towards the window, and noticed that no one was outside; it was as deserted as they found it.

Coiny sighed once more, before he stood up, placing the photo down onto his bed before he made his way towards the window. He looked around, and scratched his head.

"Maybe it was just the window..?" He whispered to himself. He shrugged, before he reached over towards the small lock of the window. But something stopped him.

There, in the distance...

"Firey...?" He mumbled, as he felt everything around him beginning to freeze. Over on the Yoyle Needy, was a figure, standing over the edge and staring down at the ground. It was letting off a soft glow, and this made Coiny tell.

"FIREY?!" He rubbed his eyes, disbelief suddenly crashing over him like a tidal wave. But as he looked up...

Nothing.

The door to the building beside him suddenly swung open, as an angered figure stomped out, her head whirling around everywhere. She scanned the area around her, before she looked up, noticing Coiny staring down at her.

"WAS THAT YOU?!" She yelled out.

"WHAT?"

"DID YOU SCREAM?!" She tapped her foot impatiently. Coiny rubbed his arm, as he nodded slowly.

"Well, CUT IT OUT!" She yelled. And with that, she stomped back inside, slamming the door behind her. Coiny rolled his eyes, as he looked towards the tower one last time...

Nothing.

He rolled his eyes, as he shut the window. He turned around, and reached for the small photograph that laid on the top of his sheets, until something caught his eye.

The photograph was still gleaming from the sunlight, Coiny's silly pose still visible;

But Pin's face was scratched out; her smile now dim, and her eyes...broken.

-

"Finally, your back." Pencil sighed out, as Ice Cube made her way into the clubhouse. This threw the smaller figure off guard, as she tilted her head.

"I thought you didn't like me?"

"I didn't want to find you dead." Pencil rolled her eyes. Ice Cube nodded, as she made her way to the sofa.