Too Many Tears

"ROCKY!"

Tennis Ball weeped out as he buried his face into the ground. 

His small little friend, the most innocent one out of the group..

Was dead.

Murdered.

In the most painful way possible.

Beside him, Coiny was patting his back in consolement; trying to comfort the grieving ball to the best of his abilities. Fries was covering up Rocky with plaided sheet he no longer used, to save the evidence for Golfball when she came to (whenever that. would be.).

As for Golfball...
She was out, out Like a light.

Needle and Book we're trying their best to wake her up, but Golfball rammed into the pole at such an alarming speed, that she completely knocked herself out.

Chaos was erupting from the group, one side is sobbing, the other, with begs and pleas, trying to wake someone who was out.

Chaos.

Pin liked that.

She stood far off behind the scene, hidden in a large cluster of bushes. A smile crept on her face as she watched it all unfold, with other objects quickly arriving to the scene after the yells began to reverberate through the city.

"We have to take her back to her lab! Maybe she has something there to help?!" Needle cried out, her soft voice filled with panic.

Book shook her head. "She knocked herself out Needle; I don't think there's any cure for that. All we have to do is keep a sharp eye on her, and keep a lot of patience." She sighed, before shooting a glance towards Tennis Ball, who was still erupting with sobs. 

"A Lot. Of patience."

Pencil looked at Rocky's corpse and shuddered a bit. Sure, she was glad that there would be no more vomit.

No more messes to clean up..

But she didn't want for it to stop THIS way.

Her eyes glanced down to black stubs, which were still gushing out blood.

The monster who did this took his legs.
What kind of sick, fucking joke IS this?!
She shuddered more before looking away, trying her best to not let a tear slip down her cheek.

As she watched, Pin chuckled softly. She slowly opened her dark, tattered garden bag to reveal that..

Inside, we're two, tiny legs.

Legs that formerly belonged to a small, childlike rock.

———————————————————————————————

"Guys! Guys!"

"What, like, is it NOW Book?"

"She's finally coming to!!"

Golf Ball's legs gently shifted, as she began to squirm a bit. Her eyes tightly shut in pain for a quick moment, as she felt a wave of pain and dizziness come over her. Slowly, her eyes fluttered open, daze and confusion filling them as much as the questions that began to flood her mind. Her eyes adjusted to the room and soon, she saw a few objects surrounding her.

Tennis Ball's face was lit up with relief and joy as he let out a sigh.

"You're finally awake...we thought you were gonna slip into a coma or something." He chuckled.

Golf Ball rolled her eyes as she looked around. 

Wait..

Wasn't she just outside...?