Plan B

"NO!!!" Ice Cube shrieked, scrambling away from the woman who towered over them. "NO, GET AWAY FROM ME!!"

The sheer panic from her voice began to light a fire of confusion and worry inside of the TLC. Eyes began to open, bodies began to tremble, and hearts began to race with sheer fear at the unknown situation that was happening outside of their walls.

Shaking, Bracelety began to slam her hands against the wall. "ICY?! WHAT'S GOING ON?!"

"SHE'S HERE!!" Ice Cube shrieked. "SHE FOUND US!!"

"WHO DID?!"

"PI-"

Ice Cube's words were cut off, as a pair of hands slapped over Ice Cube's mouth. She forcefully yanked the smaller object away, holding her in a spine-crushing grip to prevent her from slipping away.

What was the point of letting her go? No one was around to save her now.

Well...except for Bubble. But from the looks of it, she seemed to know her place very well.

Despite all of the yelling from the prison beside her- including the frantic calls from her dearly beloved "friend", who was trapped inside- there she stood, as still as a statue while her eyes twinkled with fear.

She didn't bother to run. She didn't bother to hide.

Because she was, in simple terms, the easiest one to kill, out of every single object that lived in Yoyle City.

Oh well. Saving the easiest for last, after all.

"Staying quiet as usual, huh..?" Pin giggled, happily swaying Ice Cube back and fourth as if she were a rag doll. "That's very good of you to do...ya good girl."

Bubble didn't respond. She clasped her lips shut, and let her fists ball up shakily as she helplessly watched Ice Cube thrash and struggle in Pin's arms.

"Well? Aren't you gonna do anything?" Pin smirked, eyeing the girl in front of her. It didn't take much to see the whirlwind of thoughts swirling inside of her eyes- frantically trying to pull out the right one that can save her from this mess.

But nothing would. She knew what would happen if she ever so lifted a finger towards her direction.

Surprisingly though, she wasn't annoyed...nor angered...nor frustrated. A sickening grin was plastered on Pin's face, as she stood completely still. The struggling girl in her arms didn't seem to bother her at the slightest.

"..Good choice. Now...I need you to do as I say." Pin stated calmly, slowly approaching the trembling object.

"..No." Bubble whispered. "No, I-..I won't-"

"What was that?" Pin smirked, suddenly squeezing Ice Cube's withering body in her arms. This made a small crack pierce through the air, and what followed was a throbbing cry of pain that came from her- hot tears pouring down her pale cheeks.

Panicking, Bubble collapsed onto her knees, her entire body now quaking in fear. She could only imagine what atrocious plans Pin had ahead of her- and who knows how many they would be involved in.

"NO!! DON'T HURT HER!" Bubble begged, hiccuping for air through the pained sobs. "PLEASE!!"

"BUBBLE!! DON'T FALL INTO HER SHIT, FIGHT HER!"

"YEAH!! BEAT HER UP!!! NOW!!"

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?! YOU'RE ADVICE IS GOING TO GET HER KILLED! I HATE YOU, I HATE ALL OF YOU!!"

Oh.

A small smirk grew on Pin's face, as a sudden realization quickly dawned over her, filling the darkest corners of her mind and flooding it with the brightest idea of them all.