What Would She Do?

"SHIT!"

Pin broke out of her stiffness, and slammed her fist against the wall. Hot tears poured down her face, as she clenched her teeth angrily.

"THAT ONE WAS GELATIN'S! WHY DID I LET HER TAKE IT?!" Her voice broke.

She punched the wall once more, not caring that small cracks were being made. She didn't want to kill her, she didn't want to kill her at all...

Yet.

Oh Pin, you need to toughen up. Everything is just sooo hard for you, and it's time to let go and become who you're destined to be.

Me! Of course.

"Shut up." She gritted through her teeth, angrily.

Hmm...

Alright then.

Have it your way Pin. Since you want me to leave soooo badly, I might as well obey your commands.

You can deal with this; Find out what Can work, and what can't.

I'll be watching you, alright hun?

Have fun~

"NO, WAIT!..." Pin's voice was trembling, as silence poured into the room.

Nothing.

She shook her head, as she slowly turned herself around, looking back down at Teardrop. Her body laid stiff, as the blood continued to pour out of her mouth, forming a small puddle on the floor. Pin shook her hands, trying to figure out what she could do.

"O-Okay, what can I do...what could lead up to this..." she mumbled to herself. After a few seconds of silent thinking, she began to pace around nervously, anxiety eating away at her heart. She had to cover this up; no one was around to help her.

She was on her own.

She weakly leaned against the wall, holding her chest. She looked around, her eyes darting back and fourth to see if she could find anything that could quickly cover this up.

Her eyes trailed back towards the table, towards the small scrapbook...

Still open on a blank page.

Pin slowly approached the book, as she carefully picked it up. She flipped through all of the pages, her mind shutting down completely, and going numb. Smiling pictures of the girls stabbed into her, guilt flowing into her veins.

How could she be so...

Clueless?

She continued to flip, until a certain page made her freeze.

'I should have appreciated you more.
You were so bright, so sweet, so...amazing. You were like a shining star to me; you've made me see that there really is a good out of a crappy show with...some crappy people.
I don't think there's ever gonna be a day where I don't miss your laughs, your voice, and just...you.'

Usually, Pin would be tearing up at such a written piece. But for some reason..she felt no pity. All of the anxiety and sadness that was haunting her before...

It was gone.

Instead, a small smile curled up Her lips, as her finger gently rubbed the page, over Teardrop's clean handwriting.

This was it.

She finally had an IDEA!

Pin looked around, and grabbed a blue pen from a small cup on the table. She looked down at her handwriting, analyzing it once more become carefully etching down the following words: