No More Amends

"Is everything okay Match..?" Bubble asked, as the three began to make their way towards the TLC. Match shrugged slightly; hesitant to answer the question.

"I'm just...scared, I guess." Match mumbled underneath her breath. "It's all, like, too much... just think about it..! We're the only ones left here in the city.."

Bubble and Ice Cube stared at each other in shock, the realization that they were the only survivors left...hitting them hard. Match wiped her eyes, as she rubbed her arms gently.

"But, like...I don't want to lose you guys. I can't lose you guys. I'd rather die, than..."

"Match, please.." Ice Cube whispered, stepping beside the taller figure. "We're going to make it.."

"Well, what if we don't..? Like...we expected TB and GB to survive..they were smart...but look! They're dead!"

"They were out, they must've been separated from each other from running! And we're together, and I think six against one is a good-"

"It doesn't matter if there's, like, a MILLION of us. If Pin could wipe EVERYONE off of Yoylecity, then, like, she could get us like THAT!"

"But remember how we got to her? Don't you remember how we managed to capture her and hold her down, for days?"

"Ice Cube."

"We could try to do that-"

"Coiny is dead. What could we use against her?!"

The three began to enter the darkest parts of the woods, the thickened branches entangling through out the atmosphere and blocking the beams of sunlight from entering the path. A shiver quickly crawled down Match's spine, as she began to move closer towards the other two. The silence began to sting at the three, before Bubble spoke up once more.

"..How long have you been with her?"

"What?" Match looked up.

"Pencil. How long have you two.."

"Oh.." Match began to relax, the tension in her body beginning to loosen up. "Well, like...it was long before BFDI started, heh...we were, like, best friends since we were young.."

"Really?"

"Yeah...I think we met because she was trying to play, like, a game with everyone, but no one would join her, just because she wanted to be the leader. I joined, because the look on her face just made me feel bad..." she smiled. "Who knew that, like, a small gesture like that would lead us into a long..friendship."

"And relationship!" Ice Cube chimed in. Match smiled.

"That too."

"Ooh, how I wished we could get everyone out of the TLC..." Bubble lamented. "I'd love to see Fanny.."

"I'd love to see Bracelety!"

"I'd love to see them both..." Match crossed her arms slightly. "But...we Can't. Not now. Until we can figure out a way to stop Pin, or leave, we have to-"

"Stop...me?"

The sudden voice made the three freeze. Their eyes quickly turned towards the path ahead, where the sillouhette of an object stood still. They began to move, the darkness beginning to fade off of their body as they came closer to the three.

"Nice to know that you three are planning to do another kidnapping session..."

Pin.

She stepped forward, her body covered in fresh blood. A trowel was clenched in one of her hands; in the other...were hands.
And legs.