1.Apologies

Pin strolled down the street, gazing around and then back to the ground in a apologetic manner.

Today was the day she would put her plan into action.

In her hands, were two pots. In one, was a small green succulent with a emerald on it. In the other, was a batch of blue flowers, with a small pearl on the bottom.

This, in her mind, was the best item to give when apologizing.

This was her plan.

Simply go apologize to Book and Ice Cube about the 'incident.'

Next, check up on Fries and see how he's keeping up.

After that, check where everyone is at what time and what hour.

An then, the plan truly reaches its max.

She has to find someone that's truly an outcast. Known well, but not known of their location.

Oh well, she'll figure that out later.

Right now, we take things one at a time.

Slow. 

After a few minutes of wandering, she made it to the clubhouse where she slowly walked to the door, and knocked it three times. 
She could hear voices inside, before shuffling and footsteps that got gradually louder by the door. A tiny click was heard, before the door swung open.
 Pencil stood in the doorway, one hand around the door while the other was on her hip. Her eyes had dark bags beneath them, revealing that she was dead beat. She looked around and then at Pin, before her glossy eyes filled with dissatisfaction and anger.

"Can I help you?" She snapped.

"Woah, Pencil, you...look like a mess." The words escaped Pin's lips before she slapped a hand over her mouth. Pencil snarled.
"Well a certain someone nearly beat up an alliance member death, so I had to stay up night and day making sure to keep her stable and ALIVE." She shouted. Pin bit her lip and looked down.

She remembered the recovery centers, and how long they have been working for. 

She remembered the day the usual whirring noise came to a stop,revealing it has broken down, and stopped working. 

As a result from the glue as well. 

How did the glue even get there?

She looked up.
"Uh...Is Book and Ice Cube here?" She hesitated. She looked back up at Pencil, who had an eyebrow raised.

"Sorry, but I don't allow assholes in here."

Look who's talking.

Pencil began to shut the door, before Pin stuck her foot in to stop it from closing.
Pencil let out a grunt before yanking the door open again.

"Seriously, what do you want?! I'm not letting you hurt-"

"I want to apologize, Pencil." Her voice was dull. 
Pencil looked at her, sudden confusion hitting her. 

"Wh-"

"Listen. I need to apologize. What I did.." She glanced to the side.
"What I did was messed up, and I just wanted to apologize to Book. If...she's okay."

Pencil let out a small chuckle.

"Really?" She questioned. Pin gave her a stern look before she sighed.

"Fine. And yes. She's available, she's in a better condition than she was yesterday." 
She let the door drift open, before Pin walked inside. The floor had dull, multicolored tiles. As well as the walls..
She smiled a bit.