Time For A KNOCKOUT!

"GOLFBALL!" Pencil's voice echoed through out the city. She continued to walk down the sidewalk, looking for the tiny scientist and her big friend. Her hand was intertwining with Match's, who was looking around for any signs of the two. Bubble, Ruby, Ice Cube and Book quickly followed behind; no longer feeling safe in their own clubhouse.

"It's so...quiet." Match whispered, her eyes gazing around the abandoned city. "I don't think it's ever been this quiet.."

Pencil opened her mouth, but she couldn't find the words to describe...why it was so quiet. A heavy aura filled the air as they walked passed a house that formally belonged to Flower...until the alliance had let her stay with them, of course.

Ruby looked down. She didn't need any reminders.

Book noticed her, and gently put an arm around the gem, squeezing her slightly. Ruby lifted her head up somberly, a saddened smile growing on her face.

The team continued to walk, until a sigh finally broke the silence.

"I don't thoink anyone's here now.." Bubble acknowledged. "It's just...too quiet."

"Bubble, you're, like, overreacting. Maybe they're just in the lab!" Match replied.

"But even so, we'd at loist hear something, but so far, I haven't heard oinything!"

"Well, Maybe they're off in that..museum, thing?"

Pencil nodded. "That's right! The science museum! Maybe they're...there!"

"Guys, can't we just...y'know...figure out a way to make the teleporter charge faster? I don't think Golfball would like-"

"Relax, Book." Pencil waved her hand towards her. "We're just going to see if she has anything that could try to break through those walls."

"W-Well, yes, but-"

"Hush, Book. It's, like, going to be ok!" Match winked towards the anxious figure. Book simply rolled her eyes, as they continued to walk once more. The stinging silence burned through the air, as Pencil looked around.

"Hmm...aha! There it is!" She turned around to face the rest of the group. "So, we can either check in the museum first, or we can check in the lab to see if they're there!"

"Why don't we split up?" Ice Cube suggested. Pencil shook her head.

"Too risky. We have to stick together."

"Then why don't we check here first? We're already here, and if they aren't here, we could head to the lab and check!"

Pencil tapped her chin in thought, before she looked around towards the team.

"Well...Maybe we can check here first? And then head to the lab.." she mumbled.

"But what will we do if they aren't there?" Ruby acknowledged, squeezing Book's arm gently. Pencil sighed.

"Then we just have to figure out what we can do..."

The team exchanged glances of concern, before Match stepped forward.

"Not to sound like a downer here, but, like, what if they were murdered too..?"

Silence.

That is, until a giggle escaped Pencil's lips.

"Match, It's okay, the two are really really REALLY clever. I'm sure that they've come up with a way to protect themselves from any harm that could come their way."

Match gave her a worried look, before her glance slowly turned towards the ground. Pencil gently lifted her hand, and placed it on her cheek, rubbing it comfortingly.