Chapter 128

Remus invited me over for tea yesterday, just to talk. He told me all about Evan and what he's like when they're alone. And he thinks I should be the one to tell James and Sirius.

I'm headed to the Potters' early this morning, and I'm dragging Benjamin and Everliah along because I want them to meet the Weasleys. I lead the way around to the backyard where we find Euphemia already bustling about. "Good morning, Mia!"

Her head whips in my direction and a big smile covers her face. "Good morning indeed, and look who you've brought! How are my three favourite siblings doing today?"

"Good!" We all say together.

"Are James and Sirius up yet?"

Her warm hazel gaze return to mine and she nods. "They should be. Sweetheart, could you go tell them and Fleamont to hurry their lazy arses? Boys, I'm telling you. Except you, Benji, you're my favourite."

I giggle at her and walk inside through the back door.

Sirius is brushing his teeth in the bathroom and I sneak up behind him, wrapping my arms around his middle. He spits toothpaste into the sink and flips around in my arms. "Hello, gorgeous."

"Paddy," I sigh, happy to be in his arms. He smells so good, like his usual expensive cologne, mint, and something else that's just Sirius. "I want you closer." I say. He laughs but hugs me as tight as he can. "Closer!"

"We can't possibly get any closer, love!" He laughs again.

I look at his lips and say, "Sure we can."

He cranes his neck to reach me and brushes our lips together. I slip my hands under his shirt to feel his abs and part my lips under his. He opens his mouth, and a jolt of pleasure flows through me when he swirls his tongue around mine.

I impulsively drag my tongue along the roof of his mouth causing his eyes to roll to the back of his head and a moan to escape his lips. Blissed-out, his eyes open to reveal thin rings of grey. "Oh fuck...where did you learn to do that?"

I smirk at the reaction I got out of him. "I was only exploring."

He wiggles his eyebrows. "Mm then by all means, explore some more."

So I do. And that leads to him backing me into the wall and grinding our hips together as we continue making out.

"For God's sake!" The sound of James' voice startles me into pushing Sirius off me. He stumbles back, trying to regain composure. I turn to find James standing in the doorway with a disgusted look on his face. "I'm gonna be sick!"

I laugh as he pretends to vomit in his mouth. "You could've knocked."

"The door was open." James deadpans. "I swear, the day I walk in on you two shagging is the day I run away."

"Sweetheart, you wouldn't last two minutes all by yourself in the world." I go up on my tiptoes to pat him patronizingly on the head.

He swats my hand away and points a finger at me. "I will not hesitate to sit on you again."

"Kinky, Prongs." Sirius teases.

"Shut it, Padfoot!" James growls.

Fleamont sticks his head into the bathroom. "Are we having the party in here?"

"Actually, Mia sent me here to get all you boys outside. In hindsight, you probably would've been out sooner if I hadn't come in here."

"Let's not keep the lady waiting any longer then." Fleamont grins behind his glasses.