Chapter 102

I sit cross-legged on the floor in my dormitory, long after the remaining of the Gryffindor students have drifted off to sleep. I grip the piece of parchment that was given to me for Christmas and feel a rush of anticipation and excitement for what lies beneath the spell I was told to cast on it.

I clutch the piece of parchment tightly, as if it may fly out of my grasp at any given moment. I pull my wand out from my jumper's front pocket and take a long, deep breath.

I begin whispering, my wand pointed at the stained sheet, "I solemnly swear that I am up to no good."

Before my eyes, appears dark ink, which sprawls across the front and through the folded page. When the ink finally comes to a slow finish, I study the cover. For a moment, I just sit dumbfounded as to what it is supposed to be, yet fascinated at the same time.

I unfold the two sides on the front to reveal a map filled with passageways, corridors, entrances, exits and other class rooms. I recognize a few of the labeled passageways, and suddenly realization hits me like a flick to the head.

This is a map of Hogwarts.

As my eyes dart around the paper, still in deep shock, I spot something peculiar, moving footprints. Just above the footprints, I see a name. This map shows everyone in the castle as well. What they're doing every minute of everyday.

My heart pounds inside my chest and I begin searching for my own name. I find myself in the exact place I am located. I don't know how the boys did it, however they managed to create the one and only thing any prankster needs to pull off any good stunt.

I beam at the map and allow the greatness of the creation to engulf my happiness level.

***

"You boys are absolutely brilliant!" I declare.

"Oh," Sirius smirks, with his hand raised. "no autographs, please!" He states dramatically.

"Really, how could you have possibly come up with an idea like that? Let alone actually create it! How- How did you boys do it?! I need details!"

"All we can say is it took a really long time." Remus explains briefly.

"About how long?" I urge them.

"I don't know, one to two years." Sirius shrugs his shoulders.

"You boys have a lot of patience ... that's something I'm lacking." I admit.

It's only been about two weeks since we've had the mandrake leafs in our mouths and already, I am becoming impatient.

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter, though, I will make it up by the next chapter, which is the finish of the animagus process! Brace yourselves!
Oh, and I want you guys to comment what animal you think Chiara is going to be:))