Chapter 91

Please excuse my writing from here until chapter 104! I haven't gotten around to editing/rewriting them yet!

I've been craving a prank—for some unknown reason.

I've brainstormed several prank ideas in the past, many of which the boys have either ignored or turned down. I flip through the pages of my black-leather journal, before smiling brilliantly as a certain idea catches my eye.

I honestly don't remember proposing this idea to the guys. I shrug and rip out the page cleanly from the book. I decide to go to the library to do some research on the specific charm or potion I'll need to successfully execute my first solo prank.

After a few minutes of skimming my fingers over the covers of dusty old books, I decide to find someone to help me.

I figure the most common place to find smart people is the Ravenclaw common room. "I'm brilliant, I'll get my brother to help me. Maybe if I scare him a bit, then threaten him? Perfect!"

***

Okay, so it turns out, Benjamin is allergic to trouble—fine, he's merely scared of it—I decide to convince Linda to help me. I mean, her grandfather would be proud, and I'm just doing this in her best interest.

"Sure, it would be an honour to help you out." Linda nods her head enthusiastically.

"Great! Your job is research. Lots of it, whatever you can find."

***

I've planned for the prank to commence briskly before dinner time. I've got the research and the charm is safe to be cast on every single body in the school, including mine just for the fun of it.

I decide to arrive to the Great Hall fifteen minutes before students are considered allowed to enter for the afternoon feast.

I pull out my wand, and cast my pranking charm on anything drinkable or edible; from garlic bread to pumpkin juice. I then sit down and wait for the swarm of students to arrive.

Soon enough, all my friends circle around me with the free seats I've saved. I'm not one for patent waiting, therefore I decide to speed up the pace by starting earlier than planned.

I cast the spell on the food and drinks, and add another spell into the mix, causing every single person to raise their glass to their lips and drink from their cup.

I swallow and feel a slight tingle, as I am now turning into a boy.

I look to see James with long, brown hair and a different body figure. Sirius, Remus and Peter all have a few of the same changes made also.

My master prank was to turn girls into boys and boys into girls.

Girl Sirius turns to look at me with a narrowed gaze. I look back at him with an innocent smirk. "Okay, I'm all for pranking, but if it doesn't involve me, we've got a serious problem." He states.

"You mean we've got a Sirius problem." I smirk, before looking around at my amazing work of art.