Chapter 13

Winter's view

"I told you about this before Winter! How many times do I have to remind you that keep yourself out of any trouble?!"  Karina runs her fingers on her hair in so much frustration. Her face is already red since she drove us home.

I sigh then stare blankly on the floor. I don't know what to say right now. Should I explain what really happened to her or should I just keep my mouth shut until tomorrow morning?

She suddenly stops ranting but I can still feel her glare at me so I glance at her. Her eyes looks so disappointed, it's worst than the look she gave at me yesterday. Guilt slowly builds up inside me. I'm not guilty that I choked that witch though, but because I haven't apologize to her and Giselle about what happened yesterday then now she just saw me in that state. Damn! I can't forget how she got out of me on that witch easily. Maybe Karina's adrenaline rushed in so much anger.

"Prepare your nonsense reason tomorrow. Mom will come to fix this"  she coldly says then go upstairs. I flinch a bit when she shut her door angrily.

I look at the wall clock to check what time already is. It's 9:37 in the evening so Karina scolded me for 3 hours. I swear my ears almost get numb but I admit she still looks beautiful even though she's mad. Wait no way.

I shake my head because of what I'm thinking. Geez Winter it's a serious matter so stop fantasizing Karina when she's mad.

I have no choice but to sleep as early as this because tomorrow will be a long ass ride.

---

Now we're currently on our way to our university but this time we're with Mrs. Yoo, who's sitting besides Karina. I'm getting nervous as we get closer. My head feels like spinning and my stomach wants to throw up what we ate this morning.

Soon enough we pull out on the parking lot. Karina get out of the car and enter the gate without glancing at us. I look at Ms. Yoo and I'm surprise when she's already staring at me, she doesn't look mad or disappointed though unlike Karina. She gives me a smile that I reciprocate shyly.

"Let's go?"  Mrs. Yoo asks in her usual soft voice. I just nod as an approval. Once again I feel so guilty. Karina's family is so good at me yet I'm giving them so much problems since I came here. This is one of the reasons why I don't feel like meeting other people because all I do is to give headaches to them.

We immediately go to the headmaster's office. I see four people sitting including the headmaster, Karina, the witch, and a woman in her mid-40's that I assume is the witch's mother as soon as we get inside.

I look at the headmaster and he grew some hair since the last time I was here. I giggle internally because it's a little achievement for him.

The headmaster clears his throat meaning this whole session will start now.

"I hope you have a great morning Mrs. Tae..."  he starts speaking then looks at the woman besides the witch.

"And Mrs. Yoo"  he then looks at Karina's mother.

"Can you please get straight to the point? I didn't cancel my meeting today just to hear plasticity from everyone inside this room"  Mrs. Tae interrupts rudely. I hear Mrs. Yoo gasps besides me. Wow so I can already see why Hyojung is a witch. It runs in their blood huh?

Out of nowhere I feel like someone is throwing daggers at me so I look around and I'm right, it's Hyojung who wants to kill me by her looks. I just roll my eyes then ignore her.

"The securities reported to me that a commotion happened on the school ground yesterday and it involves freshmen students right Winter Kim and Hyojung Tae?"  I lift my head to see the headmaster who's giving me and Hyojung a warning look.